• MTF E-11 SPC (Held)
  • MTF B-1 PVT (Held)
  • CI-G x2 (Held)
  • UNGOC CPL (Held)
  • UNGOC LCPL (Held)
Gmod resume :(
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • 7 warns, 1 ban. All expired.
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
  • Since around May 2023.
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
  • I enjoy interacting with SOP and the feel of surface combat. (sometimes) Being a bit more active outside of A-1 has always made the server 10x more enjoyable for me, as it was one of the things I enjoyed most in Nu-7/SA. With this, it gives me a chance to show a bit of leadership to some of the newer players who play DEA, while also improving the department. I also love DEA as a department, especially when I was over them as a Site Advisor.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
  • I have a long (sadly) list of CL4/5 roles on the server. My time in these roles has given me a more than strong understanding of the standards for professionalism and leadership that comes with these types of roles. I also understand most of how DEA works, with the experience from both my days in SA/O5 and my time on Senior Agent recently.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
  • While I haven’t written any documents in-game, (Although I have done documentation within A-1) I do have a fundamental understanding of what makes documents good. Generally, a document should be concise and properly formatted for the ease of the reader. Whatever the document entails should be discussed in detail, however, unneeded information should be excluded.
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
  • Special Agents act similarly to MTF COs, handling both the recruitment (Tests for new unapproved agents) and supervision/leading of the department’s personnel. They also handle smaller scale relations with GoIs and the negotiations for hostages from CI/GOC. Lastly, but certainly not the least important responsibility for Special Agents, is the combating of hostile GoIs within the Foundation.
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Agent Casefile

Department:
Department of External Affairs (DEA)
First Name: Derek
Surname: Canada
Codename: “Bohemia”

Certifications and history:
DND 404
Heavy Weapons License
Espionage training
Standard First Aid and CPR Class C

Noteworthy Operations History:

Operation “Northern Shield”
- Clearance 3
Senior Agent “Bohemia” successfully eliminated 6 CI operatives while his squad rescued a Site 65 Site Advisor held in captivity by the Chaos Insurgency in the Northwest Territories. Sr. Agent “Bohemia” was awarded the Bronze Star for his acts during the operation.

Operation “Winged Saviors” - Clearance 4

This operation entailed a series of strikes against both the Chaos Insurgency and, in cooperation with the Global Occult Coalition, rogue GOC cells. During the operation, “Bohemia” was placed as the second in command to Agency Manager “████████”. “Bohemia” showed exemplary ability in both commanding and combat. After the complete destruction of hostiles, “Bohemia” was raised to the rank of Special Agent.

Johnathan Doe

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023
+Support
  • Known member of the community
  • Holds Sr. Cl4 position and is experienced/ready to take Special Agent
  • Active
-Support
A1

blixer

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 29, 2022
Have never seen this guy on special agent but he A1 com so uhhhhhhhhhhh +Support

Joseph Von Claus

Nov 3, 2023
1712016757967.png

Hello @Bohemia ,

In regards to your Special Agent Application, after discussion, we have decided to ACCEPT your Special Agent Application.

Please contact me (Sir. Colonize) over Discord to begin your orientation.

Welcome to the team Special Agent,

- Dpt. Director Joseph Von Claus

Status
Not open for further replies.