Boris Johnson

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
May 24, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:580112010
Discord name: Manlikeboris
For how long have you played on CG SCP: It's been over a year, I took a break due to school work getting in the way
Came back awhile ago.

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): "Boris"/"Dox"
Civilian name: "Boris B"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?:
1707745342608.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Holding
CI-Gamma
DEA Senior Agent
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Received 3 warnings total received a fail RP warning over 3 weeks ago
for entering dblock as a medical personal :(.

-
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?

I have been a senior agent for 15 days (2 weeks 1 day)
-
Why are you applying for Special Agent?

I am applying for special agent because I want to be able to progress up the ranks within DEA, right now I feel like I've hit a wall at the position of senior agent and would really like to take that next step up. I would like to train and teach new agents what DEA is all about, What we do as a department, our values and actually teach the newly agents what we expect whilst on as DEA. I want to be able to host trainings and try outs so that people can also progress within DEA, and overall help with making DEA a great department.
-
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:

I believe I've been with the department for quite some time now. I joined the department last year, and that experience led to me getting my senior agent role within the department. I'm currently a CI-G because my higher-ups have seen great potential in me being an NCO and leading a group of people. I follow orders without question and, to the best of my ability, do my best while on DEA. I love both the RP side and the combat side of DEA. I'm not much of a talker sometimes, but I get the job done right. While I know my three warnings might make me look a little bit unprofessional at times, I can assure you that this is not a reflection of what I am like as a person. I believe I'm good at combat and able to hold my own when the time comes. I have experience with close and long-range weapons due to the fact that I love to play marksman while on duty as CI. Overall, I believe I would make a great Special agent because I am able to lead, follow orders without question, professionalism, Wanting to help new and existing agents, and have motivation.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

When it comes to documents I love to write them during interrogation RP, No clue how many I have I never usually save them, everything that is said gets written down, I like to add a good amount of detail into these documents, I've pinned documents up on the board in the new agent spawn area but unfortunately they have been taken down, when I first started playing DEA I didn't have a clue on how to conduct an Interro, Me placing them up there was me trying to show the new guys that want to see and read what an interro is like, so that they can go into it with the confidence of completing a successful RP interrogation.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:

-Host Senior agent Tryouts
-Train new DEA agent's

-punish DEA agents when necessary
-Lead DEA department
-Help new and existing Agents out with any questions they may have
-Give out permits to MC&D, making sure they are not blacklisted from the foundation
- Set standards
-Be a good role model for the new agents and existing ones
-Lead from the front
-DEA duties /Hostage situations /Surface operations

-
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

In the heart of London, amidst the bustling streets and towering buildings, Boris entered this world into a family suffering from severe poverty and hardship. In his early life, he was made aware of his struggles, but within Boris, there was a spark of determination to accomplish great things. At a young age, Boris and his parents found new opportunities in a brand new country, a fresh start for all. Canada. Moving to Canada was a struggle at first, but over time, Boris's parents managed to gain their feet in this new country, securing jobs and finally becoming stable in life. Until tragedy struck once again, Boris's dad, John, had gone on a hiking trip up a mountain without letting anybody know. The reasoning behind this is unknown, but police authorities gained evidence of John speaking to somebody the day before the trip. Who that individual may be is a mystery. The loss of his father was painful for Boris, who suffered from depression after this event. At the age of 18, Boris joined the military in hopes of a better life. He knew the military would treat him well and would be able to make some money out of it. During training, Boris knew he was making the right decision. Having joined the infantry, Boris raised the ranks, impressing officers and higher-ups each step of the way with his impressive leadership skills and combat expertise. Yet amidst the accomplishments, Boris never lost sight of his humble beginnings in life. Over the years, Boris continued to serve, gaining more and more experience. Boris's combative skills were unmatched, leading him down a new path within the military. He joined the special forces some time later, encountering many different things in his career; he never thought he would see something like this while on duty. Boris's encountered an anomalous entity, which quickly changed his view on life after fleeing from the entity and regrouping with his section. He and his other fellow soldiers were kidnapped, blindfolded, and gagged before being brought to an underground facility. After some time, Boris's question was whether this was the end for him and his fellow soldiers. After reading the background and the accomplishments Boris has achieved, as well as his exceptional combat skills, unlike his fellow soldiers, Boris was not amnesticized and taken back up. They gave him a new beginning in life. He was given the choice to join the SCP foundation or to follow his comrades. Being in the room with his hands behind his back, bright lights in his eyes, and thinking he might be dead for making the wrong decision, he decided to accept the offer of joining the SCP Foundation. He was later placed in the Department of External Affairs. After learning the ropes, continuing to follow orders, and protecting the SCP foundation's secrecy, many years later he climbed up to the rank of senior agent. After some time, Boris, knowing he can lead from the front, is seeking new opportunities within the foundation.​

Joseph Von Claus

Nov 3, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Congratulations @Boris Johnson your application for SPECIAL AGENT has been accepted. Please contact myself(Discord: Sir.Colonize) for training before accessing any new equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.