Not open for further replies.

Bubbyy

Jan 14, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Frozen_icestorm
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2D 15H
Screenshot_111.png

In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Bubbyy "Psych" E-11 SPC
Chaos name (include your rank): Bubby The Hollow conscript (Demoted without being told from beta)
Civilian name: BubbyTheHollow
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:157994172
Discord ID (name#0000): beelzebub999
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

USA
-
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Yes, This is my only application for staff, but i have had applications for ECA and Consultant.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

None
Screenshot_112.png
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Primarily for discord server, members upwards of 50-75k if not more. None as far as Gmod goes as of yet.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Mainly just from the SCP-RP USA server but i have joined events and had serious RP from it, other then that just a few other servers that i won't name just to keep this post safe from "advertising".
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:

4-5 hours on a free day, sometimes more if im having a fun time.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

Just to help keep the RP safe and enjoyable for everyone, and sometimes when i'm on no staff is on and its needed at that time. If im able to help even a little bit i would be more then happy to. ive had allot of fun and made a lot of friends and would like to make sure that continues to happen for everyone playing!
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server?

Why are you special over the other applicants?: I feel like i would be a good fit due to my experience in moderation and abilities to not make rash desisions and hear both sides of the story. I'm good in situations where pressure is high and am able to keep a level head in those situations. I'm not entierly sure if "special" is the word i would use but i feel like my skill set would most definitely help me stand out!

Last edited:

Deleted member 1078

- Support for doing red on black for all ur answers ur not special

Raixin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 17, 2024
Application Accepted

Hello, @Bubbyy
Thanks for taking the time to make an application!

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by The Resources Team, your application has been accepted!

We invite you to join our Team Speak at your earliest convenience, wait in the interview waiting room, and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.