What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

• HOLDING - MTF E-11 LT
  • HELD - CI Beta
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

• Yes, several warnings from 1 year + ago when i started playing
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

• Ever since I started playing more seriously i've had a focus on the E-11 and the IA positions. I also have a brief CL4 experience as a LT of the MTF E-11 which has allowed me to have a better understanding of the whole procedures in and out of the HCZ zone. I've also learned the CoC and CoE from my past IA experience. Not to mention that I also have social skills and I'm also a heavy reader which allows me to learn new things every day, I also consider myself to be a great role player and a kind person in general even in under pressure situations making it evident that I have a great sense of responsibility. I will also like to add that i have knowledge in the document creation and evaluation as well of my bilingual abilities which may be useful for the EC.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

• An ECA is expected to ensure the CoC is being followed at all times, evaluating departments of the foundation, grant work permits, authorizing AA and KOS past certain points of d-block, approving researches and overall accomplishing the goals of the EC.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

```> Site-65 EC Message System

⟦⟦

* Transmission Received. ⌝

Initiating Decryption...

Progress: █░░░░░░░░░ 10%... ██████░░░░ 50%... ██████████ 100%

> Status: █ File Decrypted and Loaded

⟧⟧```

```> -- SUBJECT Aldahir Gonzales. AKA "C.A.T" --

-- THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS CLASSIFIED AS A CL4 DOCUMENT--

> Incident log #738473

• After a medical evaluation subject "C.A.T" has been diagnosed with DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder) result of an unknown anomaly affecting his brain separating his consciousness off his physical body and transcending into a metaphysical condition which allows him to function as a different human inside the same body, this has also resulted in a significant increase in the cognitive and intellectual capacity of the individual. The entity we are talking to, refers to itself as Hermann Kant, he claims to be a philosopher from the XVIII century with knowledge in multiple fields such as science, literature, history, art, music and languages. After a short test it was confirmed that his IQ had increased from 154 to 238. The Ethics committee have monitored the subject and have found a matching anomaly which triggers the change of personality from "C.A.T" the E-11 LT, to Herman Kant the phisolopher. After much discussion between the EC, it has come to a conclusion that this is a high value individual and can bring knowledge and ensure the CoC and CoE inside the foundation as well as helping as a evaluator of the current situations on-going the site-65. The subject will be dragged to the meeting room where we will attempt to contact Kant in order to offer him the ECA position. Further info will be emailed to ██████@scp.eo
``` ⟦⟦

* Transmission Concluded. ⌝```

```-The Ethics Committee```

James Anderson

Feb 24, 2024
My Fav LT, Always positive when on site and is the most happy guy you will meat, i made him LT for a reason

+Major Support
Has CL4 Experience

May 5, 2023
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report

REGARDING: "C.A.T's" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
Thank you for showing interest in the position of Ethics Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are suited to become an Assistant, please get in touch with Ethics Member "Raven" at your earliest convenience.

_1Z5tO0mZYhG0sDZZ5KtOEjlRyNxDIPtfeInYumlqX25TkjBloHWGIccC5V_vZQFUnLp9bc9uTcga4qFk0_eObldx-elT8irY1OxkbpxYS7dL09ggjNbULWZ0HUxlm8jb8dEB8xBgueKjaGWxOBsG5k

Ethics Member Mr. Romanov
LcfmXkxhPbIwhlk7eQbkt9un7BSqtFWM8Y5SCoSWaQtUPXdkDIx2fGbUUDW3Op5JTPNGI34rt2x5UBVxUlmuKkfAN5lfJ8m47e_Zfvg0NkzyRTtiPiPdH4AvvJqQz5dfObDHCFFYqKzfTFfwK-Izmec

Status
Not open for further replies.