[USA] Caesar's Ethics Committee Assistant App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caesar Kuznetsov

Oct 24, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:413752963
Discord name: hillbillyhillsilly

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
- Since launch of the US server, around 20% of "Play for one year" achievement.

In what country are you located?:
- United States

Time zone:
- MST

Character name(s): Caesar Kuznetsov
Civilian name: N/A

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Executive Researcher

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 warn for NLR, killed a D-Class by 914 after I had died. Happened around 7 months ago.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

- Not only do I have the experience to become Ethics Assistant, but I am also able to turn very mingey players in any department / rank into good roleplayers. I know how to subtly guide them into becoming better players, not by yelling at them for being mingey, but being nice to them and rewarding good behavior. I am able to turn negative situations into good ones for every party involved..

In addition, I have leadership experience in other servers and in real life. I have been in the server since launch. If I was to be accepted, I would dedicate myself into increasing the quality of the server's roleplay, and hearing everyone out on their problems.At this point, I have around a years worth of experience in the research department. I became an Executive around the time the Dpt. Leader was Crow, and I feel like I've done all that I can do in this department. I feel like my efforts towards it have paid off over time, and I feel like it's time to move on to something bigger. I think I am ready for more of a leadership position.

^ this section pulled from SA app. It covers the exact same ground I would cover if I were to rewrite it, and it seems pointless to rewrite it.

Additionally, I have been advised to be the Ethics Assistant role before becoming Site Advisor by Lunaro in DMs.I am confident that I am the best candidate for the Ethics Committee Assistant role for several reasons:

1. Previous leadership positions
2. Never been in MTF, entirely dedicated to roleplay.
3. GM experience
4. Hammer, SFM, & Blender experience to help ethics create advertisements & fun little trailers, or help with ethics related map change events.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistant RP?:

- The job of an Ethics Assistant is to do the following:

1. Carrying out orders & following duties assigned by the ethics committee
2. Representing the Ethics Committee as a whole
3. Upholding ethics across site, handle situations as they arise peacefully & do damage control if impossible
4. General CL4 duties such as: Talk with other departments, make sure they're not feeling unhappy with their department; if they are unhappy report to SA/SD.Assist with opening/closing doors across site when necessary
5. Handle smaller ethics related issues around site so that the Ethics Committee do not need to worry about them.
6. Uphold the reputation of Ethics as a whole and actively work towards making it better every day.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- Many escapades involving Thaumaturgy, and creating roleplay around me while working with the research department closely. Nothing too fancy. There's no use in trying to predict what type of things I'll get into as SA: After all, I'm mostly going to be reacting to other people. The only thing I can say is that I'll be as involved with everything happening around me as I can, and it'll progress from there.

^ this section pulled from SA app. Again, I don't see it necessary for a highly complicated story, but my character will definitely progress more and I will interact with events as much as possible. I will be a very interactive Ethics Assistant. The only storyline I think I am involved in currently is the Radio event series, and I believe that has been wrapped up.

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Vice Chairman Luis "Peasant" Perez

=========================================================================================================

Трибунал.png
=========================================================================================================

Greetings, Mr. Kuznetsov.

In regards to your application for the position of ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, after a Committee Vote; we have decided to put your application on-hold for 1 week.

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any questions.​

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Vice Chairman Luis "Peasant" Perez

Трибунал.png

Greetings, Mr. Kuznetsov.

In regards to your application for the position of ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, after a Committee Vote; your application has been accepted. Congratulations!

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your new position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.