Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
MFT E-11 PVT (holding)
Medical Consultant (Holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: While I could have more experience as I have only experience as a medical consultant and HH-3 Organizer I am looking for a job to grow my skills and give myself a challenge in order to better myself as a cl . And in general hopefully find a way to go beyond expectations if accepted . And that I wish to be able to help the server as I know that for many the assistant is a lot of the time the will first contact the council and wish to be able to a good representation for the council.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: They serve as a right hand to the council acting as an in-between for the council and the rest of the facility. And in general act as support to the council helping them when needed.
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: From "Calliope" The Email said it was an application, the young man behind the keyboard hardly having the courage type it. Now what is a consultant doing applying to an overseer assistant? Maybe some unseen force compelled them who knows but for now they at the mercy of that pending notice. For now good night and good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: A.R.A.

Deleted member 3849

+Support
+is the leader of HH-3
+trusted HH-3 member

-I do admit it's too short

+Although his skills and abilities to run HH-3 more than make up for this short application. I'd think he would be great.

A.R.A.

Sep 30, 2022
Site-56
+Big Support
+Great leadership qualities
+Takes orders well
+Easy to get along with
+Very active, known him since my medical days (3ish months ago)
+CL4 Experience

Pulsewalker

May 24, 2022
Louisiana

Application Denied

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .​

Hello, @crossblinx ,

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.
After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role re-assignment request.

This request has been denied due to having no free spots within the Assistants. You may re-apply two weeks after this message has been sent.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

Status
Not open for further replies.