In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time
Character name(s): Camden "Viper"
Civilian name: John O. Bungo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Ethics Committee Assistantx2, Chief of Security, Security Captain, MTF O-1 SGT, MTF E-11 LCPL, CI DELCOM
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- Even though I may not be the greatest person for the job, I think I am a good fit. I believe that my level of activity, experience, and familiarity with the Code of Conduct makes me a strong contender for this role. Starting with activity, I am generally online every day and have plenty of time to be online because there isn't any school where I am right now. I normally stay online for around 3 to 4 hours, but I am easily capable of being online longer. I have been a captain now for quite a while, and because of this I have had lots of time to read the CoE and CoC and am also responsible for the enforcement and educating gensec on it. I have read over the documents multiple times and even have been able to teach others about parts of the Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct. I also believe I am a good candidate because of my maturity, and professionalism. I am able to conduct myself in a professional manner when needed. I also am able to provide a good example to those around me. Lastly, my prior experience would be greatly beneficial to me if I received this position as I would require far less training as I have held this position previously.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- Overseer Assistants are responsible for helping out the O5 Council in anyway they can. This usually means taking orders or assignments from them and completing them and they mainly act in the shadows utilizing their disguise card to do their job without people even knowing they were there. Sometimes they also can represent members of the O5 in situations that require it. Assistants also usually are responsible for a lot of document work such as department reports. Lastly OSA's are also responsible for assisting in the enforcement of the Code of Conduct.
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
When Camden was growing up he always did rather well in school however he never wanted anything more than to work in the military, at the age of 17 he dropped out of high school and enlisted straight into the army. Eventually Camden got himself all the way up to the rank of Sergeant, however now striving for something greater, something that would allow him to have more combat experience. He eventually decided to go through RASP (Rangers Assessment and Selections Program). Eventually after 8 weeks of what felt like hell, he had become a ranger. During his time as a ranger he was deployed a couple of times. His squad mostly helped with the rescue of POW's. His squad was able to free multiple POWs and kill leaders of the Taliban. During his time he was never really injured beside for a small graze on his right shoulder. Once he returned from his last deployment he had been offered a job at Site ▇ as a member of the General Security Department. He was started out as a officer where he quickly progressed through the ranks and became a sergeant. After a few years as a sergeant he strived for something greater and wanted to help GenSec, he tried for Security captain and eventually received the promotion. He was now happy with himself however he noticed that more and more people were breaking the code of conduct, he wanted to help with this and one day dreamed of working for something greater than Security.

Last edited:

Green

Jul 13, 2022
-Support

You just recently received Ethics Assistant, so I'd personally recommend waiting a month or two before applying for OA so the council can see if you are fit for the job or not.

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
-Support

You just recently received Ethics Assistant, so I'd personally recommend waiting a month or two before applying for OA so the council can see if you are fit for the job or not.
Why would I wait a month or two to apply for a job that is basically equivalent to one I already hold?

Khan

Jan 9, 2023
Australia
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - Camden
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

Foundation Command has reviewed your application, and we have decided that you are unfit for this position at this time so as such this application will be Denied. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

On behalf of █-1

Status
Not open for further replies.