also saw you release and arm a d-boy when on officer today
i love me some treason rp myself but maybe not the best choice if going for cl4

Reactions: SHAMLAN
Mar 19, 2024
-support
didnt you get a rdm & severe toxicity warning like yesterday
also saw you release and arm a d-boy when on officer today
i love me some treason rp myself but maybe not the best choice if going for cl4
No i got a toxic warn as i was kidding with someone but they took it to heart, i called them " a bitch" but they thought i was serious and i apologized after, that d class is someone i was cool with and i armed him somewhere private to combat reset me then i asked him to just switch jobs and so he did, no harm was done. I understand your concern and why you decided to -support but i can reassure you that I am serious very serious about this application and i understand the responsibilities that come with the role. Thank you.

Reactions: Marcus Sneefo

Steve Austin

Apr 20, 2024
+/- support, the guy clearly cares a lot about the server and has given back to the community on numerous occasions, I think some more time spent as Officer could be beneficial, maybe stay on the lookout for Sergeant tryouts and go from there

Reactions: Orca and SHAMLAN
Mar 19, 2024
+/- support, the guy clearly cares a lot about the server and has given back to the community on numerous occasions, I think some more time spent as Officer could be beneficial, maybe stay on the lookout for Sergeant tryouts and go from there
I have spent maybe more than 4 months on officer, and thank you for the suggestion, although I do not have interest in being a sergeant. I appreciate this reply :D. And im already a sergeant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.