Steam ID:
Discord name:STEAM_0:1:461005959
For how long have you played on CG SCP:around 880 hours in totalAge: 17
What county are you located in: Hungary
Time zone:GMT+2
Character name(s)Dayumian"Damned"
Civilian name:"Damneed"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes, i do have a mic.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-D (Held
UNGOC-Lcpl (Held)
E-11 CPL (Holding)
SCP-096 (Holding)
GSD Seargent (Holding)
DEA Senior agent (Held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? Got a failrp warning just recently for thirdperson peaking. Which i could not appeal. But this will never happen ever again.
but other than that, no recent warns.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
The main reason im applying for captain, is beacuse the of the constant CoC and CoE violations that happens during Low pop. The big problem that captains are RARELY on during downtime, and this means there is no one to stop either abuse of equipment or code violations which happen really often. I want to guide the new players that choose the route of gensec and stop any malicios activity that is happening. Also the unprofessinalism is really bad and it is getting worse and worse, to the point that playing gsd is a nuisance. Of course fun is allowed and a little unprofessinalism is acceptable, but there is a line which shouldn't be CROSSED.
From what i seen, the roleplay with d class is (atleast in downtime)just bad overall. D-class rarely experience good roleplay. (they usually just told to: "stop moving" or just straight up get shotdown without any warning which is really poor roleplay). So i want to improve D-class experience at the same time, since D-class is a core element of SCPRP. I would also belive that im a really active member of SCPRP at a point, where i spend around 6 hours on the server at times. This activity always keeps me updated at all times
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-Atleast half of my hours is in gensec, I would say im one of the most experienced gsd when it comes to every possible scenario. I know how to deal with every faction,SCPs, And internal corruption regarding gensec. when d block is in danger, i would made the best choices with the experience gained not just in gsd, but every possible faction including GOC. Im also getting more and more better at leadership with days going by, at a point, where i am confident in leading d block as a whole, and leading sweeps, guiding new gsd personal. I have also read every handbook and rulebook that i can acces and follow orders to best of my ability.Mistakes are not optional.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-A GSD Captain has lots of responsibilites. They should always make sure that is the general security is always running smoothly without any problem.A Captain also needs to ensure that gensec get their riot and heavy weapon lisences, which are essential for most regiment. Captains may also host sergeant tryouts which can bring very promising people into the gensec department.But this is not all. Captains need to make d block ready for every possible attack, should it be a riot, a GOI raid, or perhaps an scp breach in lcz. They may also conduct sweeps when necessary.GSD also has subregiments, which Gsd captains have to manage so gensec can have variety.Captains also have the "ability" to organise patrols which is really important for many reasons like: protecting 914 which is a really high traffic zone, patroling lcz and hcz so security can always remain safe.In the end A captain still is a GSD, and should act like one.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved:

During an expedition in SCP- 2935-O, DEATH an mtf unit designated: Omega-1 were exploring Site-65.
They ran into a weird room.... which was confirmed to not exist in the "real" dimension. There was a weird sign on the door. It said: "May the immortal Captain lay here"

-Commander: "Alright explore the room, and report status immedatly"
-
Omega-1:Commander.....
-
Commander:"What's wrong? it seems that the cameras aren't working anymore"
-
Omega-1: "It Seems that we found a captain who is immune to every possbile aspect of death."
-
Commander: "So the propecy is true there is someone who is immune to death of this world"
-Captain "Damned": I experienced more than you thing there is no stopping this thing.... it will come for you...

-Commander: "Alright bring him back we are going to experiment, interrogate, and finally release him from the horrors he seen. but until then, he will be a trusted captain of ours."
-
Omega-1: Bu-but sir, we can't trust him, he could be an entirely different being.
-C
ommander: I know, but i have a really good feeling about him.

Last edited:
Reactions: SHAMLAN
Apr 5, 2024
The big problem that captains are RARELY on during downtime
gameplay loop of gsd/dclass/rsd can often turn into a mess because of this

+SUPPORT
Friendly, very active, experienced combative main who also does good/fun rp
Only had good interactions with dayum, also mans cracked even with eu ping
Well deserved imo, good luck

Reactions: Dayumian max

Dayumian max

SCP-RP Staff
Apr 5, 2024
gameplay loop of gsd/dclass/rsd can often turn into a mess because of this

+SUPPORT
Friendly, very active, experienced combative main who also does good/fun rp
Only had good interactions with dayum, also mans cracked even with eu ping
Well deserved imo, good luck
Thank you man, this means a lot to me.

zolxloz

May 11, 2024
+Support
He has amazing leadership skills and every-time I see him in game he is doing a good job, no matter the job.

Reactions: Dayumian max

Good Morning Dayumian,​

GSD Leadership has made the choice to ACCEPT your application for General Security Captain

Please contact me or Thordan on Discord @roro3138, @stillthordan, for further instructions. do not flag on the captain job until then.

-Dpt. Chief Hanz Powers

Attachments

• SecDep.png
    SecDep.png
    124.7 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Norton Klez
Status
Not open for further replies.