Time zone: Central
Character name(s): "CatFish"
Civilian name: Joseph CatFish
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Ci-B (Held for 2 months)
Executive Researcher (Held for 3-4 months)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I've been warned a few times for combat jumping while playing CI
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- I believe I would make a great candidate for Ethics Assistant becuase I believe I have a thourough understanding of the rules and what is and what is not acceptable when playing on the server, I have had previous experience of overlooking other people and making sure they are following proper protocol from when I was an Executive Researcher aswell as overlooking documents and grading them. I always take to hearing both sides when settling an argument and never let bias get in the way of my decision making, I am also very keen on making sure everyone is included within Rp and other aspects of the server and making sure everything runs smoothly and no-one is left out and that no-one has any problems.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- The responsiblities of the Ethics Assistant within RP are to act as the Right hand man of the Ethics Commitee and to deal with any and all problems that may come across the ethics commitee, they are to uphold the Ethics Conduct and make sure no-one is breaking those rules and if they are, to let them know that they are and to tell them the right way to go about it, and if they persist or break a rule bad enough, to be able to punish them accordingly so. Ethics assistant are meant to be vigilant in making sure stuff like wrongful termination of D-class is not occuring. They also are to inform any Ethics Member of any big and concerning problems that are currently happening and see what to do.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Joseph CatFIsh was originally taken into the foundation as a child when his parent's and hometown were all murdered and destroyed by an unknown anomaly that blazed through it, he was afflicted with a disease that ultimately left him in a fugue state that rendered him half alive and half dead indefinetly until a cure is found. Upon the foundations arrival in the town, Joseph CatFish was found by Overseer [Tempest] and taken into the facility as a test subject, after weeks of testing the boy was taken in and made to live within the facility. Fully raised and now an adult in the facility, his current ranking stands as a Researcher under the Codename "CatFish" With his goal of finding the anomaly that infected him and finding a cure. As of now, He is working with thaumatology and creating a possible cure for himself.

CatFish

Dec 10, 2022
-support bad interactions
immature
Hey I'd appreciate it if you could reach out to me on discord and let me know of the interactions you're talking about so i know where you are coming from when you put negative support.

Dan McCarthy

Sep 27, 2022
Message from the Ethics Committee

https__clothingcivilserversnet_imgs_7eviflghepuu0mvapng.png

Hello, Catfish!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Ethics Assistant!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review and committee vote, your application has been unfortunately Denied!

You may reapply in 2​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.