Denied [USA] Changes to E11 by Slipstream.

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove

Since the addition of new SCPs, E11's effectiveness towards them has been in a state of stagnation. With unreasonably long timers for Nightvision / Scrambles, and even placing scrantons down, most Reality Bender SCP's have the ability to completely destroy E11's effectiveness. The Chaos Insurgency has also been frequently raiding right as the SCP breach timers go off, making E11 not only have to handle SCP breaches but also doing Nu-7's job.

This suggestion is to choose either of the following as an implementation for E11.

1. Increased E11 movement speed for all roles.

2. Remove scranton placing, nightvision, and scramble timers.

3. Increase health for all E11 roles by a fixed percentage, and E11 breacher role by 3x as the exoskeleton has to be useful in some way.

4. Add sticky grenades, and hailstorm revolver for LCPL+ roles.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?

I am uncertain if a similar suggestion has been made before.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

1. Increased member morale, we have had many members leave strictly due to our ineffectiveness towards SCP's.

2. Incentive for people to be passionate about being E11, as the perks of the role will allow them to have more fun playing.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

No negatives, this is strictly to address the imbalance in power between SCP's and E11.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

Games are meant to be fun to play, not perpetually frustrating. The SCPs have reality benders, so do the Chaos Insurgency. All power must be balanced and the only factor involved must be player skill, nothing more, nothing less.

Mars

Blacklisted Player
Oct 7, 2023

3. Increase health for all E11 roles by a fixed percentage, and E11 breacher role by 3x as the exoskeleton has to be useful in some way.

1. no

2. yes

3. no

4. yes

May 17, 2023
+/- support
Positives
-I think E-11 needs a change, but I think these changes you made are very random and do not really make sense, I think what really needs to happen is a nerf of SCPs which would indirectly buff E-11.
- Removing NVG/Scramble cooldown please do this for the whole server and also remove the fact it consumes an AA charge, I dont understand why picking up NVGs from medbay is equivalent to an AA charge of an auger or nerve gas.
- E11 breacher role getting 3x I support, but histotically any attempts to create a high HP foundation job have been shut down.

Negatives
-Things like increased movement speed would completely shutdown basically every CI. You can already get most places in HCZ within 45 seconds from E-11 spawn.
-Removing Scranton cooldown shouldn't be a thing, reality benders would effectively become useless (
as much as I would enjoy that, still not gonna be allowed for TG/Spaceman gameplay) It'd be so easy to coordinate 4-5 of you running out of bunks spamming anchors making any reality bender solo breach or reality bender breach completely useless.
- E11 has literally no need for sticky grenades or hailstorms and this feels really random? If you sticky grenade CI I guess, but if you sticky grenade an SCP and that SCP walks into people you are probably causing more harm than good. Hailstorms being added to e11 also just feels so random, I dont understand why you'd want a 6 shot pistol to be better than your main gun.
I am all for the E11 PRIMARY guns getting buffed though.

no
you've not taken into account the following:
- The CI gameplay loop, giving 300HP, stickies and increased movement speed will make CI almost useless in HCZ raids
- D-Class gameplay, is a disguised D-Class working alone or with another D-Class going to be able to breach any SCPs due to this suggestion? E-11 would be so OP it'd be impossible without a TB.
- SCP Breach gameplay, specifically TG and 8837 has not been taken into account
- Most of these 'suggestions' is you just wanting a cooler sidearm and some OP gear which you don't actually need (stickies)
- Movement speed is not needed at all, just have a chem division in E-11 to make potent for everyone. works on UK just fine

furthermore, if this was to be accepted, would E-11 be fully restricted to HCZ to account for their crazy buffs? if E-11 pushed CI on F3 (for example) they'd be instantly wiped.

also sticky grenades suck against scps
- ci delta op main

Reactions: Skittles and Niox
This suggestion is to choose either of the following as an implementation for E11.

no, speed drugs exist for a reason, and this makes CI's job wayyyyy harder, as E11 can leave their bunks quicker
I disagree with removing the cooldowns, but absolutely nerf it for all of them. 30 minute cooldown for scrantons is bs.

no, just no.
CI will get fucked.
Breacher maybe something along those lines, but only if every other breacher gets a minor buff (E.G. 200 Armour instead of 100 max)
LMFAO no
Hailstorm is a energy weapon from MC&D, that just removes one of their whole things.
Sticky nades on spawn is busted. Only like, 1 job gets that, and its CI Delta Operative.

TLDR; make E11 lore accurate and not dying 30 times before scp recontained
lore accuracy doesnt = balance
I am all for the E11 PRIMARY guns getting buffed though.
FHR is VERY good, i dont see why the gun needs buffed.
The entire E11 kit looks very good imo.

no
you've not taken into account the following:
- The CI gameplay loop, giving 300HP, stickies and increased movement speed will make CI almost useless in HCZ raids
- D-Class gameplay, is a disguised D-Class working alone or with another D-Class going to be able to breach any SCPs due to this suggestion? E-11 would be so OP it'd be impossible without a TB.
- SCP Breach gameplay, specifically TG and 8837 has not been taken into account
- Most of these 'suggestions' is you just wanting a cooler sidearm and some OP gear which you don't actually need (stickies)
- Movement speed is not needed at all, just have a chem division in E-11 to make potent for everyone. works on UK just fine

furthermore, if this was to be accepted, would E-11 be fully restricted to HCZ to account for their crazy buffs? if E-11 pushed CI on F3 (for example) they'd be instantly wiped.

also sticky grenades suck against scps
- ci delta op main
biscuits put it quite well
-Support
-please god just make scrantons not half an hour place time, 10 -> 15 minutes is good

- support

While I agree E-11 has been powercreeped by new SCPS I think that this suggestion is completely unreasonable.

SCP-457 losing 10k HP against one breacher (It takes exactly 4 applications of flame to deal 400 damage w/ 457):
SCP-9000-A-2 getting rushed by breachers (He deals 40 damage a swing):
SCP-9000-A-3 becoming even worse (He can barely see & hit as is, now we want faster E-11?):
CI getting wrecked by the 300 HP 100 armored scout speed breachers waiting at primary:
E-11 w/ Potent Setraline sweeping the entirety of HCZ faster than you can clear killhouse:

1. Increased member morale, we have had many members leave strictly due to our ineffectiveness towards SCP's.

The low morale is because of specifically 8837, Type-Green, and mass breaches. Call it how you see it.

- Support

Prplex

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
Suggestion Denied

Hi @slipstream ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

This would make E11 far too strong, while we are looking at changes to E11 we will not be implementing this.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.