[USA] Cheese Cooper's Deputy Director Internal Affairs Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheese Cooper

Sep 5, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:74877150
Discord name: Maxim#6263
For how long have you played on CG SCP: In-game time says 7d but I have the one week achievement so something doesn't add up there. Started playing about a month ago
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: EST (best timezone)
Character name(s): Cheese Cooper
Civilian name: Don't have one because the surface is boring (and cold)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Internal Affairs Ambassador
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Got some warnings for micspam awhile back.
-
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
- Well, someone thought I should make an application, and truth be told I didn't even notice there was another slot. Might as well shoot my shot and see if it lands, y'know? I wouldn't mind being more involved in the administration part of the Internal Affairs Department, and Liberator's gonna need some time off soon or he'll burn out. Besides, someone's gotta manage all these reports on the wall.
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?: I play Internal Affairs a lot, enough to decide to re-write the in-game manual because the current in-game manual sucks. The biggest thing a director can do is be present, as having a director that is never on, or only one director that can only be on for so long, just means that its harder to communicate issues and get them resolved. I know my stuff, I'm on often, and I keep it fun.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?: You manage the Ambassadors, who manage the agents. Ontop of keeping track of the rules and policies, your other duties would involve handing down verdicts on different situations to set precedence for those situations. You'll also be the liaison between the Big Cheese and the Bigger Cheese, respectively.
-
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
I'm terrible at this roleplaying stuff, I'm just here for 'scp go brrr', so forgive me if my RP section is written like an 11-year-olds first Reddit fanfiction
alright here we go

Cheese cooper had slowly but surely climbed the ladder in the department of Internal Affairs. After years of grueling work as a beat cop agent, doing stake-outs inside D-Block, and witnessing GENSEC Cadets find new ways to add amendments to the geneva convention, his hard work was finally rewarded. Called inside the director's office, he sits down with his superior and is quickly congratulated on his hard work. "Cheese", says the Director, "I have a surprise you are going to love". Cheese Cooper knows all his hard work pays off, and he's about to get a promotion. Reaching down beneath his desk, the Director pulls out a fruit basket. "I've seen all the hard work you do, and we appreciate it. I want you to have this basket of fruit", says the Director. Cheese Cooper blinks slowly and takes the basket. "Don't forget to close the door on your way out!" Says the Director, already back to doing whatever it is a Director does.

Fast forward a few months, and Cheese Cooper is working the most dangerous case he's ever worked: The chefs have been accused of supplying weapons to Class-Ds, and he knows he needs to pull off some incredible undercover work to make this investigation work. As is common knowledge, all chefs have an ancestral connection to the Italian Mob, granting them anomalous abilities to sniff out narcs and cops near them. This is why their kitchen is kept close by D-Block, so those anomalous senses are confused by the presence of so many GENSEC. Making his way into the kitchen disguised, he nonchalantly claims an oven for himself and begins to prepare a pizza, all the while recording everything said in this room. One of the chefs comes over and claps him on the back. "A new chef, eh? What do you have there, a pizza?", asks the Chef. Cheese Cooper nods slowly as he continues to prepare the pizza. "Nothing like Ole Reliable! All chefs know how to make a good pizza!" proudly declares the chef. "Say, why are you using three pieces of dough? Don't you know how to make pizza?" says the chef coldly, gripping Cheese's should tightly. The other chefs stop and turn to watch the spectacle while holding various cooking utensils. Cheese Cooper stutters about making a deep dish pizza, and how it's actually the best kind of pizza. The chef's eyes narrow, and it looks like Cheese is about to be turned into Swiss Cheese. Belting out a booming laugh, the chef releases his shoulder. "You're alright, new guy," he says, turning back to cooking up a double cheeseburger. The other chefs noticeably relax and get back to cooking.

A week later, the D-Block kitchen is shut down for 'Health code violations'. There are complaints from GENSEC about some Mobile Task Force members they've never seen before coming into D-Block and blocking off the kitchen. The chefs, of course, are never heard from again. Cheese is called into the director's office again. Stepping into the office, he dreads receiving another fruit basket and wonders if he could ask for a plate of Italian cheeses instead. Sitting in front of the Director's desk, he waits for the news. "Cheese, that last investigation was perfect. We couldn't have asked for a smoother operation, and as far as anyone knows we fired the chefs for health code issues." says the Director, "We've had an eye on you for a while, and I'd like to give you an opportunity you won't turn down". Cheese leans forward, waiting for his second fruit basket. "Cheese, we're offering you the open Ambassador slot," Says the Director. Cheese accepts quickly, and the rest is history.

Last edited:

Dr. Swanson

Jul 24, 2022
+Support
Cooper has been a very helpful and effective ambassador to IA whenever ive seen him on and all around I think he'd make a great deputy director

Sir Barry

Jul 20, 2022
Barry Signiture.png
Application Accepted
Hello Ambassador Cheese Cooper,

Your work, effort and commitment to Internal Affairs has not gone by unnoticed. From the start of your career, you have shown unparalleled drive and work ethic. I have enjoyed observing your unique and creative approaches to your line of work; from your recruitment table, to your work with the bulletin board. Your hard work and dedication has served you well, and you have proven yourself to be ready of the position of Director. I look forward to working with you, Director Cooper. Congratulations!

Highest Regards,

1662508806744.png

Status
Not open for further replies.