Character name(s):Chicken man
Civilian name: Steve c
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-IA
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-Yes for rdm when i was a researcher and killed a dclass that had a gun and for fail rp when I was using 106 and banned when i used 106
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- to ensure the safety of dclass as well as safety of GENSEC
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I have months of experience as well I am in a sub-regiment AXO as well I have been complimented on my leadership abilities I believe that everybody should be given a chance and I will make sure that GenSec does not do any unethical thing and also to ensure the safety of Gensecand dclass
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
- The responsibilities of a security Captain are to run sweeps to keep gensec in line also to ensure the safety of other Personnel in sight 65 Japan people of their jobs in case they keep on doing unethical stuff and to make sure that the research line is moving smoothly
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Audio log one :
I don't know what's going on I woke up today getting ready and no one was there so I assumed oh man I woke up late so I rushed down to Dblock No one was there there was no code 5 no code 3 no code at all no one was in the side at all I heard scraping everywhere there are these big blobs of the skin of people I don't know what's going on though can't find anybody I didn't make it to the research bunker I bought a tablet too I'm thinking if I can hack into I can find out what SCP this is
Audio log 2 :
Found out what SCP this is scp-001 when day breaks it's when the sun gets big and red anybody who has been exposed to sunlight has been infected I think I'm the only person alive I don't think I'm going to make it through I have a plan I will go down to the cafeteria and get some MREs that might last me a while just have to stay away from those blobs but ammo's low try killing one of those blobs earlier they're a monster they can't die
front Gates wide open I hacked into the cameras there's a whole bunch of blobs there's no more CI there's nothing maybe maybe there is life I'll send out a signal hopefully there will be life
Audio Log 3 :
Made it to the cafeteria there was nothing you took it all and starved out here there's only one MRE ham and mac and cheese so I'm eating that right now and then I got water I prevented my death for a while but I checked the cameras more activity I think they can sense me I'm going to try laying low hopefully I can survive
Audio log 4 :
Well I adventured out and found a machine 914 I'm thinking I can turn it into a dimension machine travel through dimensions after all I do have some good skills so I'm going to be working on that tonight I trapped one of those blobs they're made of humans because of the Sun but I stole some tools and going to start working on it
Audio log 5 :
I don't know if it's getting anywhere it's worth a shot though but there's a whole bunch now in the facility ‘’Banging on a door’’ Oh s*** they're Here F*** ‘’Door breaks down’’ S*** s*** s*** ‘’Gunfire’’ Okay what's the shot now I got to set It to ultra fine I'm in ‘’Clockwork noises’’
‘’Blobs breaking down the door’’ ‘’Strange noise’’ ‘’Teleports inside of a new facility’’ I made it can't tell anybody about this well time to turn off this voice recorder.

Last edited:

Some Guy

Sep 2, 2022
Neutral
+Interactions, goofy aaah but pretty nice
+ Good shot
-No leader ship or organization skills
-Not active enough from what I've seen
I'd take it over the nerd caps just there to tell people what to do and leave, but it still not too good.

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls

1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief "Onion" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied. You may reapply in 2 weeks.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief "Onion" and Dpt. Chief "Nexus One"

Status
Not open for further replies.