Time zone: Eastern
Character name(s): Chii
Civilian name: Ikaros
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes, when I first joined the server, I was being a bit of a goober and breaking all sorts of rules, however in the past few months I have not gotten in any trouble except one warning for RDM, which was an accidental killing of a D-Class who was upset because he had a gun on him. I offered to pay for the gun, but he insisted that I be warned anyways. My last warning for when I was being a goober was May 26th, and the most recent warning I have for the accidental RDM was Aug 5th. When I first joined, I didn't think I was going to be here for very long and I was just messing around, now I have every intention of staying here and improving the server for the best. Just to be completely transparent, here is a Imgur link to my prior history. -
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I personally am applying for the position of Ambassador because I believe I have a lot to offer and add to the faction as a whole, and I genuinely enjoy the personnel currently engaged in IA. I want to continue to expand and make the faction as good as it possibly can be, and I believe the best way to do that is to get more involved. I want to be able to grade documents and assist new players in becoming efficient and effective members of IA. I believe I have put in enough time at this point that I understand what makes a good IA agent and I wish to make as many agents as possible as good as they can be. When I first started on the server, I was lost and confused and really had no idea what I was doing, and quite honestly didn't know very much about SCP's. I was found by an ambassador at the time, whom the name I do not remember any longer. They took me under their wing and brought me around the facility showing me exactly what everything was, what I wasn't allowed to see they still explained to me in a roleplay manner explaining it as a useless area that I didn't need to worry about. It was a ton of fun, and quite honestly if it wasn't for them then I wouldn't have stayed on the server and continued to experience everything it has to offer. I want to give that same experience to the wonderful new players on this server and make sure they are enjoying the server while staying within the rule set.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
My history makes me incredibly suitable for an ambassador, as I personally believe I am fair and go above and beyond with all of my arrests, I don't just arrest people, I explain things to people and help them actually learn and improve. I don't believe in just jailing people; I believe that it is my duty to make sure that people understand and most importantly have a good time on the server. After the amount of time, I have spent on this server, I believe at this point that I understand it well enough to become that teacher and mentor for the newer players and even the experienced ones. Guiding them in ways to have fun that fall within the rules and guidelines that we have set. On top of this, I do not have an aggressive or power-hungry personality, I do not care for power. I personally wish to become an ambassador for the benefit of others. I think these traits of being a fair and impartial individual make me an excellent candidate for this position and I look forward to serving the SCP foundation.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written well over twenty documents at this point, It is difficult to keep track of how many I write as I tend to on average write 2-4 a day. Documents are a special thing to me, as I actually quite enjoy writing them. I believe that what makes a document great is the ability to craft a true narrative that accurately portrays the events of what happened while also being engaging and fun to read. I believe that a document should be concise, and all information needs to be easily accessible such as the date, time, place, subjects. Length of a document isn't what determines its value, as the saying goes "If I had more time, id have written a shorter letter." Essentially meaning, you should take your time and accurately portray what needs to be portrayed in a concise and true manner instead of word vomiting on a page.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
Our goal is to ensure that the IA department is being run efficiently and ethically, as well as ensuring all of our agents and operatives have the tools and guidance that they require to perform their duties effectively. As an IA Ambassador, we should strive to ensure that all documents are graded, and all agents and operatives understand exactly what the laws are and what we as IA stand for. We are an essential part of the foundation, without us there would be chaos. We ensure that the foundation staff are acting ethically and within our guidelines to prevent catastrophic failures in our containment procedures. Without us, the foundation would surely falter to people who succumb to their baser needs and attempt to improve themselves with the use of the SCPs.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Chii was born in the United States, in a small town in Kentucky. They grew up constantly moving from place to place, as their parents were part of the Navy and often times would need to be moved to be based somewhere else, this gave Chii a grand view of the world from a young age, as well as a strict moral compass to follow as the rules were pretty harsh in the military lifestyle. Chii however, relished in this fact, always striving to learn more and always striving to improve themselves they managed to get perfect marks in school as they eventually finished high school they went through to college where they got a master's degree in psychology and a minor in criminology. As soon as they finished college, they signed up for the Navy following the footsteps of their parent's becoming an officer in the Navy.

Chii became an MP in the Navy and spent most of their time in charge of a group of men who were tasked with protecting a military base from internal and foreign threats, Chii was born believing in law and order and enacted this policy in their job within the Military. They often went above and beyond to ensure that they were enacting the laws firmly and fairly to all those they ran across, often times giving lectures as opposed to reprimands as Chii didn't want these problems to go onto their fellow man's record. Most people were very grateful for this method of punishment, as they learned and didn't end up getting an official strike.

A few months into their deployment, Chii was placed onto a training mission this is where Chii first came into contact with anomalous activity, while performing a training exercise with his fellow troops, Chii ended up having gone missing in the field for several days, having been reported as MIA. Chii had ended up being transported to a similar dimension through means that are still being investigated to this day after entering a cave deep in the outback of [REDACTED] and were returned close to the military base they were serving at.

A manhunt was sent out to look for Chii, though it proved to be completely fruitless, however after 7 days Chii once again showed up looking a bit worse for ware, after being questioned by command it was determined that Chii had experienced an anomalous event and was referred to the SCP foundation through anonymous channels. During this time, the SCP foundation did some background checks on Chii and realized their stellar history, after interviewing them on the event that they encountered they offered Chii a choice, work for the SCP foundation, or forget all of this happened and return to work. Now, this was obviously a lot of Chii to take in, but their whole life they grew up loving the idea of Cryptids, especially things like the Lochness Monster. The idea that there was a whole foundation that contained anomalies like this, and it was truly real was overwhelming for them. They had no choice but to agree to this. They were put in a position as an operative under IA do to their background as an MP. After several years of working for the SCP foundation and proving their worth, Agent Chii was promoted to the role of Ambassador.

Last edited:

Ejmartinez04

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 26, 2022
+Support
+Very active, seen around the site many times
+Good amount of previous playtimes
+ Almost always available to help when needed

+/- Past warnings, have started to improve though

Hope you get Ambassador :)

Josher

Jan 17, 2023
Hello, I would like to start this message by thanking you for taking the time to apply for the ambassador position. After lengthy talk with the IA team we have come to the decision that this application is to be denied. Further info regarding your denial is available upon request. Good luck.

Signed: Dpt. Director Jonker "Ignotus"

Status
Not open for further replies.