GOC CPT
Executive Researcher
Ethics Commitee Assistant
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Failrp warn- Killed an E-11 as TGB when I wasn't breached yet
Fearrp warn- pulled a weapon after having multiple weapons pointed at my person
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

I formerly held an Executive Researcher role for four months and have quite a bit of expierence in the research department till I had to resign due to GOC having taken up so much of my time. There had been several tests that I had worked on and since then have missed the aspect of the research ability and the creativity that comes with being a researcher.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

I have previous expierence as an executive researcher and held my position with pride wanting to help those who were members of the research department. I was also a former member of the BOE (Board of Education) and held director of the BOE till I resigned and had given the position up to someone else. I had made changes to reform the BOE with the help of Barry and Abdul and with those changes were were able to reignite the Board of Education as a whole. I know what the responsibilities entail when it comes to the position. I am also very patient with other people and willing to offer advice when it's needed for research projects as a whole.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

Prior to my resignation I had written at least 5 excellent documents ranging from cross tests to sample studies. For me a excellent document is a well conducted thought of what the goal of study would be and the hypothesis. As some tests make time with multiple rounds of results being needed for some projects it's better to research and gain an understanding of the SCP that is being worked with. Another thing that comes with documentation is being able to formulate a clear and positive conclusion as to how the information was gathered and what could be the next step if needed for the next round of tests.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

Some responsibilities of an executive researcher is approving credits and being able to read through documents that are given to review for potential tests that require executive approval to be done. There is also doing your own research and helping the DoR if needed with projects and being able to understand that being patient and taking time with reviewing others research reports. There is also the ability to support other executives in their projects and help them when it's needed.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Clara Xantara was born in Riverside Iowa. A small town in the middle of nowhere and had often had a fascination with researching and studying the scientific values from what makes the world turn to the simple understanding of how to help humanity. One of her research studies was along the lines of advanced human regeneration. A way to help with the ability for those to heal quicker from any form of injury so long as it wasn't a fatal injury. Though with a lot of these studies that she had conducted she eventually found a way to create the ability to regenerate. This later down the line is what caused her to be classified as a type pink and type red hybrid. Though the ability to regenerate wasn't entirely that great and had yet to be refined. When she sent out the proposition of this study to the internet this is what caused her to gain the attention of the Foundation. From there she had been invited to be interviewed and with much success had proven her thoughts and methods to be something that would be beneficial to the Foundation as a whole.

Some Rp storylines that she would be involved in are mostly her own studies of regeneration in SCP's and how they are able to heal or regenerate from any form of wounds and damage that is applied to them. She could also work with others in extending the study of regeneration and use those to benefit members in medical staffing and overall other MTF regiments.

RatGod

Apr 5, 2024
Incoming Message...
Message Received!

To: ClaraXenatara@Foundation .org
Subject: Application moving onto next phase: Interview

Dear Clara Xenatara,
thank you for your application into the position of Executive Researcher. I am happy to inform you that your application has been approved for the next stage of the promotion process! Please reach out to me (ratgod101 on the discord) to schedule your interview. We are excited to speak with you, and hopefully welcome you into Research Leadership if the interview goes well.

Sincerely, Barry 'Blue' Uriah | BarryUriah11011@Foundation .org

Status
Not open for further replies.