GMT

Character name

Coral Lycensoft

Civilian name

Ana Jhonson

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCPRP USA

Do you have a mic?

Yes, it’s my primary form of communication. Many know and recognise my voice so it’s always hard for me to stay hidden if someone’s chasing after me.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Prior Medical consultant, prior NU-7 PVT, and current Ethics Assistant.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?

Nope! I’m too much of a goody two shoes, no warns or anything of such. I always avoid breaking rules and aim to always abide by them.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

In terms of my reasoning, I wish to gain Experience on a SR CL4 role. Many know my main goal is to become an ethics member, however I need experience in higher roles. I need to teach myself a few things in terms of my leadership style, most know me as a mostly passive Assistant, only raising my voice when absolutely necessary- or if people keep talking over me.

Overall, I want to help relationships between all departments, I already party attempt this in my current Ethics Assistant role. In those cases what I can do is limited to that role. Some of my efforts however haven’t been successful- due to lack of communication in some respects.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?

I have experience in multiple JR leadership roles, in those roles I was and am very professional. Even when being mistreated or yelled at by people, I remain calm unless this treatment is consistent and continuously aggressive or purposeful. If any issues arise that my attention is needed in, I get both sides of the story, and come to my own conclusion after comparing both sides. I always try to main on neutral ground to ensure all are treated fairly.
I get along with a lot of people on site, Site advisors included. My friendly deminer usually makes me an easily approachable JR cl4 to most, allowing them to feel more comfortable around me. Thus, increasing the likelihood of issues being reported and solved quickly and effectively.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?

Site advisors are responsible for looking over the facility, and ensuring all departments are ran with a high standard. This can either be via relations across departments or assisting all departments with any issues or concerns and resolve them quickly. The more stable the departments,
Another duty of a Site advisor is to provide a source of comfort to allow foundation personnel to come to them and enlighten them on older or current issues. To ensure they feel as if their words are heard- along with finding the solution to their issues in the proper way.
One other Task of the SA’s is to look over situations with GOI’s, this could be in terms of collaboration regarding treaties, mtf’s so on. They must also ensure all personal on surface, DEA and NU-7 to be exact, behave appropriately.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

INITIAL BEGINNINGS

Coral was an unfortunate soul- not much of her past is known, but one thing is. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The events of her becoming a part of the foundation were relatively simple- she came into contact with a restricted document in pinewood and was captured by the foundation… Due to their lack of [REDACTED] at the time she was given an ultimatum- join the foundation, or the afterlife. Of course, she chose to join the foundation- more over the medical department. As a trainee she witnessed many scenarios that involved intense violence- she always did her best to patch up all injured parties. However, something she continued to notice and was severely disturbed by the violence forced upon the nonviolent D-class. She knew they were death row- but most were repenting their crimes, many seemed to be there from a single mistake, and she helped them. Patching them up and getting to know some through the crossfire. She felt pity for the D-class and strived to change how they were treated.

She worked her way up through the medical department, receiving her medical licence and becoming a doctor- eventually becoming a psychiatrist and helping many. Her goal to help the d-class still in mind, she thought of what placement would allow her to gradually shift the treatment of those poor souls. She firstly managed to become a medical consultant and looked forward for her next step. To try and become a part of the Ethics committee, she didn't have full confidence that she would be accepted, but for now all she could do is wait for the results.

CURRENT DAY

Coral at this point, doesn’t know where her near future lies in the foundation. Due to issues and situations related to [REDACTED][REDACTED][REDACTED] , Assistant Coral Lycensoft looks for a potential distraction. When word of open spaces existing in Site administration, Coral investigates it. She believes this would be a temporary solution to her current personal issues. She did make an attempt to become an Ethics member, only to be turned down- she takes that loss in her stride. She's just thankful the other candidate is one she trusts. She believes given time; the surface of her issues may heal. But deep, nasty scars… will likely remain forevermore.

Last edited:

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
+ Support

This is the way to go Coral, I’m sure you would be able to contribute an essence of roleplay SA needs, and by having a dedicated team of other talented individuals will do well. Get things done and work towards better. Although I do have to agree with some of the items said below, otherwise good luck.

Last edited:

"Puggo"

Dec 30, 2022
+Major Support
-Extremely Good at RP
-
Disciplined
-Hard Working
-Good ECA

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
+Support

I dont normally comment on applications but from what I have seen from Coral in my interactions is exceptional behaviour, showing an excellent management style and has the honesty and integrity to deal with situations in an unbiased manner and any conflict that arises seeks a resolution that is amicable for all parties.

Furthermore Coral is extremely dedicated to her positions, completing her tasks in a timely manner and reporting back where needed, I believe Coral is a suitable fit for the Site Advisor position and with appropriate mentorship from her supervisors will bloom into an excellent candidate for Site Director and eventually Site Command in the future.

Kind Regards,
Yeke

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Only positive interactions, still wants to go for SA/SC after multiple applications which shows dedication
Wants to gather SnrCL4 experience to EVENTUALLY go for ECM, which is acceptable imo, if Coral actually wants to spend proper time within SA, which I believe in.
Extremely friendly and approachable

Dinklesprinkle

May 11, 2022
+Support

During the whole relations issues between Medical and Ethics was sparking up, coral was one of few of the only people who attempted to resolve issues, where themselves ethics decided to wave their "I'm clearance 5 obey me" dick around instead of not sitting down to resolve issues themselves.

Last edited:

Dinklesprinkle

May 11, 2022
+Support

Only positive interactions, still wants to go for SA/SC after multiple applications which shows dedication
Wants to gather SnrCL4 experience to EVENTUALLY go for ECM, which is acceptable imo, if Coral actually wants to spend proper time within SA, which I believe in.
Extremely friendly and approachable
if you ask me being an assistant for a decent amount of time should allow Assistants to be applicable to become members cause as an assistant ur basically doing their job for whoever ur an assistant for

Reactions: Otters

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
+ Major Support

I have no idea what the others are on about in here, but Coral has been the most dedicated person I have seen on the server as an assistant. Just because someone has goals doesn't mean you can't give them a chance. She has more than earned her shot as Site Administration.

Coral Lycensoft

Feb 27, 2023
+ Major Support

I have no idea what the others are on about in here, but Coral has been the most dedicated person I have seen on the server as an assistant. Just because someone has goals doesn't mean you can't give them a chance. She has more than earned her shot as Site Administration.
Jules that signature is one of the best ones ive seen. also tysm!

Reactions: Sir Barry

putinnator

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
-Support
Firstly, I haven't seen you doing much on the site. There are other people who would be better suited for SA. You also mentioned that you only want the position to become an ethics committee member. You also failed to go in depth for the question “What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?” you didn't even put down one of the most simple responsibilities like Authorizing AA. Because of these reasons, I am leaving a -support.

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Blu

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
+Support

Honestly if I don't get the position at least get Coral in. She has worked harder and much further as an ECA than me as a OA. She does her job very well and is always active and friendly towards me. I've had positive interactions and when people do think that you don't do your job I believe you are the best ECA out there. I hope that soon I will see your hard work be paid off and that you will work your way through Site Administration and possibly Site Command one day. It's amazing that SSL & NL even gave you positive feedback meaning you definitely impressed them roleplay & dedication wise. I wish you best of all luck and hope to see you be promoted soon. Good luck, Coral.

Thandois

Dec 28, 2022
+Support

Easily the best option, honestly should of gotten accepted in her prior app. Coral is active, has a good reputation and involves herself with SA and other members of the site.

Richter "Blade"

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 1, 2022
+Support

I dont know why someone hasnt given this lady a higher position yet. They do some of the best work both on the facility in my experience and its never been a poor experience

"Artemis"

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Group Moderator
Feb 27, 2023
+Support
Very positive and respected person around the foundation.
I always see her helping out other people.
I think she would be a good SA.

Status
Not open for further replies.