[USA] Corgeon 'Keagan' Cornwall's Executive Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80601481
Discord name: researcherkeagan
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Before break, 4 months. I've been back for a month.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Corgeon "Keagan" Cornwall, suoiranaK "Evil Keagan" llawnroC [CI]
Civilian name: Jonathan "Joseph" Bravo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 SPC [HELD]
Executive Researcher {Held}
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Stealing - drank a dudes chemicals to be funny, didn't know it was a rule at the time. Felt bad, gave him 80,000.
- Failrp - tried to help D-Class escape, real early in the mornin behavior.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

- I never cared much for combat, RP to me is a great standard for SCP RP. I am very dedicated to Research and data gathering, I have taken to great lengths in my dedication to research. I love to teach others about how research is done, and how to get things done properly. I also feel as if I have nearly mastered my document process, while not a master, (And surely not on the level of SCP Wiki writers, those fellas are nice at that shit.) I feel it is my duty to enhance RP and professionalism through that serious clinical tone. Basically, trying to be more like a realistic scientist (Don't count the goofy OOC moments). I'd love to host SCP test's too, either on SCP's other clearances can't test on just yet (Not too high up.). Let them see what test they can come up with, basically SCP's Shark Tank, I could make funny video logs outta that. Whoever wins with the most creative study, gets some money.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

- My drive, my passion, I hold those very near and dear to me when choosing SCP's to study and test on. I go so far as to edit video logs, and use my artistic skills to improve my documentation. I want to spread that passion to other researchers, and let them be as creative as they so choose to be. I just love Research in general, it's my favorite department in the server, and I love seeing it grow and change.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- 11+ (Can't remember the number, but most of them are archived.), Your creativity, your format. Obviously you must follow the format presented to you, but you can easily spice it up. I'll show a picture example of how I do it!

20240710153457_1.jpg
(I swear to god if any of you joke about his codename)

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- Assisting with the management of research, Representing the department (Professionalism), Signing documents and supervising tests
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

I’m gonna do a quick run down cause there's a lot, so I'm gonna explain his past then put the various sites he was transferred to.

Corgeon Keagan Cornwall was born on August 29, 1989. He joined into the Foundation via his family, his father specifically being a member of MTF Mu-3. His brother, Cornelius Cornwall also joined the Foundation, but joined the General Security Department. After some time, his brother became an Ethic's Committee, he hasn't seen him since. Keagan was 21 when he joined the Foundation in 2010, he never went to college. He was first assigned to Site-9, (I know its a sequel to Site-65 canonically, but not in my canon) after working there for about 8 years. He was then transferred to Site-25, and worked there about 2 years. He was transferred to Site-50, and met Robert "Tomato" Peterson, who was his Research Manager. They became friends over time, but he also met his Research buddy "Moncher". They go on some very unethical, but crazy shenanigans. Keagan was then assigned to classify an SCP, he was shipped out to Toronto. To study and further understand SCP-4221. After a couple of mishaps, and failed experiments killing multiple personnel. Keagan was demoted then transferred to Site-65, he's been working there since early 2023. On August 5, 2023, Keagan, Sr. Researcher Ivy Picket, and MTF E-11 CPT “Artemis" entered into HCZ and into a mysterious door within. They found nothing but spores, mold, and dead bodies. To cut this story short, it was a Nazi GOI. They discovered something beyond their own comprehension, and nearly escaped with their lives. The event greatly traumatized Keagan, but he learned a lot from that unfortunate turn of events. He decided to take some time off to process. After a year of being off site for some time off, he returned to the site mid 2024. He met Abdul Lanahan, who saved Keagan's life when he was nearly shot dead by a civilian with an automatic. He then invited Keagan to be a part of his Research Team, he accepted. Abdul also taught him about Thaumatologist's. After working for Abdul for a bit, he was informed that the UNGOC had an anomaly that they'd like a researcher to study. Keagan, being infatuated with the UN's RnD, was very excited. Keagan got transferred to GOC's Base, to do a study on "Project Andromeda". -- LOADING VIDEO LOG--
And thats pretty much it! I put some of my art and video logs down below! First one is a snippet of an new SCP-049 one!
The art for this video! and the ingame document!
Artboard 1.png
Here's an older one, but I'm still proud of this one!

AbdulLanahan

Jan 13, 2024
+support / Has worked with me on my research team. He has had excellent performance and was assigned to Project Andromeda at my behest. Has also been helping to manage my team keeping them productive and focused.

Reactions: Keagan

Rin2e

Apr 27, 2024
Bumbalina IV
++support,
this guy is always ready to help out other researchers

Fried

Oct 22, 2023
TO: applicant@site-65.int
SUBJECT: Progression to Interview Phase - Executive Researcher Application

Dear Applicant,

Following a comprehensive review of your application for the Executive Researcher position alongside the consultative input of our Executive Research team, I am pleased to inform you that your application has been elevated to the interview phase of our selection process.

To proceed, kindly reach out to me via email (g4rp1ays) or Halo (lafemmerose) at your earliest convenience to arrange a suitable time for your interview.

We look forward to discussing your potential contributions to our team in greater detail.

Thank you for your continued interest in joining our ranks.

Warm regards,

FriedHart
Dpt. Director of Research, Site-65 Research Department
Friedch@site-65.int
1721163754409.png

Status
Not open for further replies.