Security Captain [Held]
IA Ambassador [Held]
E-11 PVT [Held]
Nu7-PVT [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I Broke FearRP as D Class
Also FailRP for Theif

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I possess the traits necessary for this position, as well as a strong work ethic. When an overseer requests me to do something, I always take the utmost care and consideration to complete the task successfully. I can create a positive and supportive work environment for all foundation staff, and I have experience coping with difficult situations. I am familiar with the CoE/CoC and the Legal Codex, and my CL4 experience provides me with another layer of knowledge when it comes to sensitive or difficult topics.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
-Follow the instructions given to me by the O5 Council members and carry them out.
-Should always right away update the O5 Council members on what's happening on the Site
-To continuously draft documentation based on what I have observed through the Foundation Departments that need to be corrected and/or reworked
-To keep sensitive information safe from other personnel who are unaware of it
-Always be professional no matter what the situation or circumstances
-To take order when there are no other 0-5 members on site

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
After "Countess" officially resigned from IA, he went to seek something better for himself to find out if there are any other career paths that can be taken. 1 month after resigning he was approached by [REDACTED] and was blindfolded and gagged and taken into a secure room. Once arrived at this secured room he was met with [REDACTED]. When "Countess" was about to as a question he was stopped by [REDACTED] and he was actually offering "Countess" a choice. [REDACTED] saw all the hard work "Countess" was doing and was pleased by what he saw of him and wanted to make him a {REDACTED} Assistant. "Countess" was thinking about his decision but was thinking about saying no. He has a rough time whilst he was in IA and wanted to relax for what he has now. But before he was about to say no, he remember what he said before he left IA. He wanted to find a different career path and this would have been a perfect opportunity for him. He didn't feel like he was fit for the job, but if [REDACTED] said he was pleased with what he saw in "Countess" he believed that if he does become [REDACTED] Assistant he can make a better career path for himself and the Foundation. He gladly accepted this job. After he accepted this job he was then told to leave to room and naught to speak of this conversation to anyone. Now that "Countess" has been promoted to [REDACTED] Assistant he knew he would have a lot more reasonability and he was ready for whatever came next in his life.

Khan

Jan 9, 2023
Australia
+support
-worked with them in the past, used to be kinda mingy but they have taken a turn for the better recently

James "Baker" | "Pilgrim"

Aug 5, 2022
-Support
- Mingy
- Wanted their roles to be removed because they didn't like how the Dpt. Director talked to him.

- Why's everything redacted on a forum

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
+ Support

- My experiences with countess over the last month have mostly been posivitve
- Good understanding of the position and has previous experience that will aid him for this

- Would like if not so much was redacted in the lore section

( Hypnotoad : Pearson Pavish )

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - Countess
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

After much deliberation, your application has been denied at this time. You may reapply again in two weeks.​