For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 4 months
In what country are you located?: United States Of America
Time zone: Alaska Daylight Time
Character name(s): Crabber
Civilian name: Bobby McJewel
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF E11 LCPL, MTF NU7 PVT previously held
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None that I remember
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? I am applying because I would like too help train new researchers on the proper procedures and do interesting and exciting tests for everyone involved in the site. I would also like too be a executive too help look over the constant documents being made by fellow researchers too help unburden those around me.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I think I am suitable for the role due too my deep understanding of research and my creative thinking. I also feel I am very helpful to the research department helping teach anyone who needs teaching even doing lower clearance tests for new Junior Researchers to show them the ropes. I also feel I'm suitable to my respectable manner towards everyone treating everyone with manners and respect. Last but not least I feel I can help researchers struggling to come up with ideas for tests think of more creative ideas to improve on their tests but maintaining it as their own idea while not taking over the test.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- I believe I have 4. A excellent document needs to show effort. A document that shows effort is written in your own words and not copy and pasted and has added small details too make it more creative and not text on top of text. Another thing that makes a document excellent is a somewhat lengthy document that doesn't just go over the same thing over and over again.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- There is various responsibilities of a Executive including teaching newcomers. It is the responsibility of a Executive to be a role model showcasing professionalism and showing Jr Researchers the write way too conduct tests. It is also The responsibility of a Executive Researcher to let Researchers know that they are doing something they aren't supposed to if they see it. To prevent researchers from doing things they aren't supposed to it is the responsibility of a Executive to teach researchers on the proper way too conduct tests and conduct themselves. Too be added to the responsibilities of an Executive it is also there responsibility to look at documents made by Researchers and make sure they are in the proper format and made properly before signing off on it, also if the document isn't made well enough it is also the responsibility of the Executive to help them know what they could do to improve upon it. Lastly there is many other responsibilities of an Executive some I may not know because they are done in the background but I feel as these are the main responsibilities of an Executive Researcher .
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Crabber was born in Oregon then moved to Alaska as a child with his family. As a child Crabber was a very bright child and had a high GPA which when he was then offered college he used that GPA to get in. Due to his high GPA he went to the University Of Alaska and studied Biology and Genetics which he then went into a career as a scientist who studied the genetics of entomology. Due to his proficiency in the field of science when the Foundation went on a mission to Alaska to deal with a SCP that had insect features Crabber was stumbled upon while he was working in the field. Due to his innate knowledge on insects the foundation used his information to capture the SCP. Due to his great work the foundation then delivered amnesti's to him the hired him as a low clearance researcher which he started as a junior then transferred too Site-65 where he worked his way up too becoming a Senior Researcher.

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2023
To: crabber@scpf.int
Subject: Application Status

tJSLfXQ.png

| Application Denied |

Greetings Crabber,

This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has not been chosen to continue at this time. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this position and encourage you to re-apply following a two-week span.

You may contact either myself (thegypysbard) or Dpt. Director Kiryu (.kurgerbing) if you have further questions.​

Aug 27, 2023
To: crabber@scpf.int
Subject: Application Status

tJSLfXQ.png

| Application Denied |

Greetings Crabber,

This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has not been chosen to continue at this time. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this position and encourage you to re-apply following a two-week span.

You may contact either myself (thegypysbard) or Dpt. Director Kiryu (.kurgerbing) if you have further questions.​
May I request information regarding the denial of the application if it isnt too much trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.