Crabbergames

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Aug 27, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
In what country are you located?: United States Of America
Time zone: Alaskan Daylight Zone
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF E11 SGT Crabber
Chaos name (include your rank): None
Civilian name: Bobby McJewel
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:528649530
Discord ID (name#0000): crabbergames
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is the first application I have submitted.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not received any warning that I am aware of
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I have experience as a staff member for both Dayz servers and for Ark servers. I will not list the name of the servers as too follow the advertising rules but for the Dayz server I was a admin for a serious Dayz Roleplay server. For the Ark server I was a server admin for a PVE server experience. I also have experience running discord servers and experience running my own servers for Minecraft. The reason I left those role that I explained was due to ending up busy with life and needing a break from gaming so I left to ensure that I wouldn't not be carrying my own weight.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have various experience with serious roleplay. Over a extent of years I have played games I have always been actively interested in roleplay whether it be a board game, video game, or game like DND. Some various video game experiences with serious roleplay I have had are as followed, I have played Dayz roleplay, I have played Clone Wars roleplay, I have played SCP-RP roleplay, I have also even played GTA 5 roleplay. I would say out of all of my experiences I have learned various ways of serious roleplay and have used those tools to aid me when roleplaying.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I would say every day I can have anywhere from 3 hours too 8 hours each day depending on what I have going on.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I wish too be a moderator due to the fact I love this server. Additionally I noticed that during about 2:00 AM my time there isn't many active staff so since I have issues sleeping at night I hope to become a moderator to help the server have more active hours during strange hours. I also wish to become a moderator to help teach people more about the server I notice sometimes new people come into the server and get overwhelmed and then soon get pulled into a sit without knowing what they did, it is in my hope to become a moderator to insure structure while helping teach those that are new.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think I'm different to other applicants partially due to my activity, I have been on almost every day since I started actively playing on this server and I feel as though that shows my commitment to the server. Another reason I feel I am different is that I understand the server rules well and even with my activity it shows as I haven't done anything to get myself in trouble. Additionally with my previous roleplay experience with other games and moderator experience with other games I understand that in a position like a moderator you have to make unbiased decisions to insure server experience. Lastly, due to the hours I am on the server I feel would help lessen the workload for other moderators or admins on the server which would be also beneficial.

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Crabbergames

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.