Time zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Character name(s): Crispin Dingle
Civilian name: Burnt Dingle
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 Operative

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- One warning for accidental meta-gaming was within my first 5 hours of playing and I did not fully understand what it meant. I have had no warnings or bans since.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

1. I am passionate about helping out other cadets, officers, and sergeants.
2. I would like to improve upon GENSEC as a whole and help players move up the ranks.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
1. I have a lot of experience as a combative between playing as E-11 and GENSEC.
2. Despite my young age, I have been told by many others that I am quite mature for my age.
3. I have taken the initiative as a Sergeant and E-11 to secure the Foundation.
4. I am very friendly and helpful to others on the server when they ask for help.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
1. Oversee and manage Security
2. Create training opportunities for newer and inexperienced GENSEC.
3. Control when sweeps of D-Block happen.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Young Crispin Dingle was born in Kelowna, Canada. Growing up in the bustling and crime-riddled city, Crispin took a great interest in joining the police force. Right when he turned 19 he applied to the local police force. He was accepted and quickly moved his way up the ranks. His peers around him were impressed with his growth. From being an officer to a sergeant, and even becoming a lieutenant. Lieutenant Crispin was tasked with finding 3 missing people. While trekking through the thick snowstorm, Crispin and his team came across a strange entity. Thinking it was a person, Crispin called out, "Hello? Are you okay sir? We're with the police!" When his team got closer to the silhouette they discovered it was a person, but he was mutilated. The person violently attacked the two other officers, killing them and eating them. "Fire!" Someone called out. A heavily armed team of men started shooting at the mutilated cannibal and killed it. The team was armed to the teeth and all had the same circular symbol on their vests. The team whispered among themselves. One of the men handcuffed him and knocked him out. When Crispin awoke, he was in a facility of some sort. The people explained that he was in Site 56, a facility where many anomalies were held. Crispin quickly joined the General Security team. This is when he started to love being a part of the Foundation.

Larry Hummer

Mar 31, 2022
Hell, Ohio
General Security Department
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Larry Hummer and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

However I am sorry to say that your application has been denied at this time. You may reapply again in two weeks. Any questions are to be messaged to me or Anakin directly.

From the desk of Dpt. Chiefs Larry Hummer and Anakin Groundrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.