For how long have you played on CN SCP: 1 week 3 days 10 hours 45 minutes

In what country are you located?: Australia

Time zone: AEST

Character name(s): Fanta "Crush"

Civilian name:Ryan J. Fanta

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP: 13. Total: 125
-20240407123234_1.jpg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- O-1 LCPL
- CI-B
- Special agent
- Senior Agent

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2 Warns, 1 Kick. Kick was me AFK as a SCP i was quite new and was TG early when i started, The FearRP i did also early on during my run through as a Scientist no good reason for it i was quite bad with understanding the rules back then, and The metagame warn i was given was a accident on my end i made a joke for an ID on a guy and turned out he was a TB though i did not know until i was pulled into the sit.
20240407123434_1.jpg
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:

- I've played for some time and believe I'd enjoy a role as Higher level of roleplay, as well as I've grown to understand the roles a fair bit and would be able to keep in character for the SCP whilst on the whitelist! making it a fun experience for anyone to come across myself as SCP-22415.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:

- SCP-22415 is peaceful assisting those that are in need, Aswell doesn't take sides (neither choosing either to forcefully help an SCP or Human) in a situation it more of helps those that it deems need in help (most likely a non-combative)

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

- The Researcher as they are a non combative and are unable to defend themself leaving them IN NEED OF HELP

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

-No as the scp isnt attempting to harm a non-combative so there is no need to step in and aid.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

-I wouldn't assist unless he gave up and was cuffed, Once he was cuffed then medical would be done as to not assist a riot or allow for more harm to be done to others.

Last edited:

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
APPLICATION DENIED

Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Your application was denied due to SCP level requirement not met.

You may reapply once you reach the required level.

Kind Regards,
Meliodas 'Wrath'

MTF Alpha-1 MAJ Meliodas 'Wrath'

Status
Not open for further replies.