For how long have you played on CN SCP: 1 week 3 days 10 hours 45 minutes

In what country are you located?: Australia

Time zone: AEST

Character name(s): Fanta "Crush"

Civilian name:Ryan J. Fanta

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP: 13. Total: 125
-20240407123234_1.jpg
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- O-1 LCPL
- CI-B
- Special agent
- Senior Agent

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2 Warns, 1 Kick. Kick was me AFK as a SCP i was quite new and was TG early when i started, The FearRP i did also early on during my run through as a Scientist no good reason for it i was quite bad with understanding the rules back then, and The metagame warn i was given was a accident on my end i made a joke for an ID on a guy and turned out he was a TB though i did not know until i was pulled into the sit.
20240407123434_1.jpg
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:

- I've played for some time and believe I'd enjoy a role as Higher level of roleplay, as well as I've grown to understand the roles a fair bit and would be able to keep in character for the SCP whilst on the whitelist! making it a fun experience for anyone to come across myself as SCP-22415.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:

- SCP-22415 is peaceful assisting those that are in need, Aswell doesn't take sides (neither choosing either to forcefully help an SCP or Human) in a situation it more of helps those that it deems need in help (most likely a non-combative)

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

- The Researcher as they are a non combative and are unable to defend themself leaving them IN NEED OF HELP

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

-No as the scp isnt attempting to harm a non-combative so there is no need to step in and aid.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

-I wouldn't assist unless he gave up and was cuffed, Once he was cuffed then medical would be done as to not assist a riot or allow for more harm to be done to others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.