Not open for further replies.

Tezmot

May 10, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:143569478

Discord name:
tezmot

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
Total a little more than 9 days of playtime, as of late VTime is a little over 3 days

In what country are you located?:
United States

Time zone:
CST

Character name(s):
Foundation -Curtis Skeeter
CI - Curtis Booter

Civilian name:
Curtis Skooter

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
SCP-096, NU-7 (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have one RDM warning that is all

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
Out of all my time on SCP-RP most of it has been on researcher. Something about it just keeps me drawn and interested, being able to have the freedom to make up RP scenarios, do chemical study (My favorite), and at times when I can help lower level researched with questions they have. I personally find my self spectating lower level test and watching them discover and witness the joys of being a researcher while helping them when they are unsure of what to do. And being promoted to executive would also give me more of those opportunities with a couple of higher clearance SCP's. Also as a executive it will give me more opportunities to meet and get to know more people that I probably wouldn't have before.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I believe I'm suitable for executive researcher because of my eagerness of wanting to help and teach other researchers things they either don't understand or things they didn't know they needed to. I also think that as a executive researcher I could bring new and innovative ideas to the research department as a whole, and also assisting in managing the department as that's something I would be interested in because I personally like to take on more challenges. I also have that kind of experience IRL as well mostly through school and work I would often take on a leading role in either setting things up, making sure everything is in order for events or paperwork to be ready and in a good state to be presented.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
As of now I currently have 3 excellent graded documents. For a document to be graded excellent it's needs to follow the proper formatting, is must also feel distinctive, the length of the document should be a pretty good length and not seem like it was thrown together in like 5 minutes. It should also have no spelling or grammar mistakes and have all the information for that specific type of document.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
The responsibilities I believe and know executive researchers should have is being a proper role model for more unexperienced players, whether it be showing them how to properly conduct a test, pointing out mistakes in their documents and showing them how to fix them and not make them in future ones. Or even teaching them the proper rules if they are known to be newer so that they don't get into trouble for things they probably don't know about. That doesn't even limit itself to the research department it could apply to anyone in general that may be newer to the server. Another responsibility executive has are grading the research papers it would give me chances to find people that would seem to be struggling more than others and could allow me to discus more personally what they need with besides the things listed above.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Curtis Skeeter as first was your average redneck living in Arkansas due to his upbringing not being as good financially as other he would often scrounge through his town dump to find anything worth taking. When one day he found a well maintained chemical research equipment that he took home. From that day forward he would spend days and nights test and experimenting with different chemicals and liquids to see what would happen. When once day on a whim when he was just doing random test combining what he had left over somehow was able to make a substance that seemed to have a life of it's own and latched onto him and has been on him ever since. While small and slow it seemed to be able to repel almost anything that came at it. Basically having the retraction as two polar opposite magnets would but with anything that would try to come into contact. Which was soon found out with his not so well ways of hiding and instead flaunting his discoveries. And caused agents from the SCP Foundation to approach, question and eventually recruit him to the research team.​

Reactions: Supinesundew91

Dr. Ternith Plague

Dec 13, 2023
6H8wiRa.png

TO: curtis.skeeter@site-65.int
SUBJECT: Executive Researcher Application

Mr. Skeeter,

After review with the Executive Research team, I have decided to ELEVATE your application to the interview phase.

Please contact me via my email (dr_ternith_plague) to schedule an interview.

Thank you,
Akura Ovaiss

Reactions: Tezmot

Dr. Ternith Plague

Dec 13, 2023
View attachment 14323
Mr. Skeeters,

By the Research Directorate's joint decision, we have ACCEPT your application for Executive Researcher.
Please get in touch with me (dr_ternith_plague) or Deputy Director FriedHart (g4rp1ays) for your orientation.
Thank you,
Dr. Akura Ovaiss
Director of Research

Status
Not open for further replies.