Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Nov 22, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):

sceef94

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):

1707210539339.png
I have a lot more time in my achievements.

In what country are you located?:

USA

Time zone:

CST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):

Jack "Curvy" Solinger

Chaos name (include your rank):

N/A

Civilian name:

Marshall "Curvy" Carter

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:140826522

Discord ID (name#0000):

socurvy

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1707213686350.png

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

I would comfortably say I have a strong amount of experience as a moderator. My first every major staff position was on a Military RP server back in 2019. It was one of the top player count Military RP servers at the time. I was able to learn a lot and get a huge amount of experience as a staff member on a decently big server. I was able to climb the ranks of Trial Moderator too Head Moderator. After resigning I moved onto the same networks CWRP server which was also the biggest CWRP server and I believe it still is. I was able to get Trial Moderator and worked to Moderator before resigning. While on the CWRP server it was an a lot harder task than the MilitaryRP server based on the content each server had and how things were handled on the servers. I do believe it 100% helped me progress and become a stronger person with stronger knowledge when it comes to moderating. I have also been Moderator and Admin on other GMod servers but they're more of the smaller servers that average 20-40 players at peak time. I was also a moderator on the biggest Minecraft server for over 2 years. I left just before they revamped their staff system. I joined the team as a Trial Helper and was able to get to the position as Moderator during those 2 years which is something that's hard to do but I was able to achieve it in such short amount of time. I was also a Moderator for over a year for a roblox game & discord server. It has over 900k members in the discord as well as averaged anywhere between 20k - 80k active players. This was a great experience with dealing thousands of players at once whether its on discord or an issue on the game.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes, the experience for serious roleplay is from an Imperial RP server I played on but never wanted to be staff on. The MilitaryRP server I played on was very serious RP. The CWRP server was also a very serious RP server. I spent quite a lot of time on these servers and was able to stay at a professional level and would RP serious to the best of my abilities.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

I can be on anywhere between 4-9 hours per day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

Typically when I get on the server is around during the night & morning especially during the week. When I am on there usually 1-2 staff members online with around 80-110 players on. Staff are also get filled with tickets and there's quite the time on the queues. This is nothing against the staff is just there doesn't always seem to be enough staff on during these times to keep up with the players base and the problems that sometimes arise. I want to be able to help the staff members that are on during these times and get a weight off their shoulders so they can enjoy more RP as well as help the players themselves on the server so they can feel more relaxed about the issue and seen as important amongst the staff. Getting your ticket accepted and dealt with in a fast but very professional and standard way is what keeps the players and the community happy and be seen as cared for and about. I read the rules and constantly so I can gain a stronger knowledge and remembrance of the rules. I also keep it on my 2nd monitor so if something happens and I think its against the rules, just to make sure I can quickly check and make sure. With being on for at least 4-5hrs a day I want to use the time I spend on here also helping any way I can on the server!

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I believe I would be able to help the server because like I stated before I typically play when there is a lower staff count so I would be able to help the staff who come on this time so tickets can flow through faster. I also believe I possess a lot of qualities that make me well suited to be a staff member. I am a very responsible and organized person, I complete tasks efficiently and effectively. Additionally, I have excellent communication skills, this helps me be able to interact with other members of the community and address any sort of issue that happens. Furthermore, I am committed to upholding the rules and regulations of the server, ensuring a safe and enjoyable environment for everybody. When it comes to being special over other applicants, I think my strongest point is my experience. I believe I have a greater amount of experience and been in many situations other applicants may not have been in, which helps me perform better and stronger than others. I also know when to be serious and professional and when its ok to be more, have fun whilst keeping it in the server rules and keeping that seriousrp mindset as well as the standards of being a staff member and the expectations being higher than other members of the community. As a staff member you're expected to oblige by the rules and be role model to say for new players and even old players to how they should be on the server. Overall, my combination of responsibility, communication skills, experience, self standards, and commitment to maintaining order makes me a stronger and more special applicant than everybody else.

Edited to fix title.

Last edited:

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi @Curvy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.