Status
Not open for further replies.

DaeDae

Apr 5, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): ebay98271
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Enough hours
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: PST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Dallas (Cadet almost Officer)
Chaos name (include your rank): Dallas Rec
Civilian name: DaeDae
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:454552253
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP:RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Here, yes.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Very much indeed.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes I have.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 3-9
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to be a moderator for the server for my steady pace of my activity and my determination to keep this community clean when it comes to rulebreakers and I have been suggested by one of the moderators to join the staff team so here I am, and that moderator who recommended me so happens to be from a previous server I was on with him when I was a staff member there, I have good activity and I have a good reputation on the server not to be cocky I don't think anyone is out there to kill me. I am a nice guy and I am looking forward to enforcing the rules and making this server a more enjoyable experience for everyone.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think I should be chosen over other applicants because of my timezone effectively making me active during downtime which is minge hour for a lot of people and my extensive knowledge on the rules that outweighs their knowledge. I think I am ready for joining the staff team I have what it takes and I have the activity and the knowledge. I am active on teamspeak I have the teamspeak and the discord and the forums ( Well duh ) and I have been active in all of them most importantly in game. I have good activity as I stated before and I wont hide this I have a Girlfriend and every saturday and friday we go on dates and stuff so that might drive away a little time off the server but it wont be major I promise.

Application Denied

Hi @Dallas ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Due to recent behavior issues that I have seen from you, I am going to be denying your application. If you would like to apply for Moderator, I suggest you majorly improve your attitude towards other players in the next 2 weeks.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.