Character name(s): Dalton Bruno "The Enforcer"
Civilian name: Zach Galston
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Current Department Director Of IA and former IA Ambassador
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- I have received one warning, it was a month ago and I called a code 5 after getting killed by an SCP, that's it.
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- The reasons that make me the best fit candidate for an Ethics Committee Assistant are that I'm dependable, a strong leader, a quick thinker, and I can get the job done. I have made several changes to the department of internal affairs that were crucial to the department's success and my experience in that department would make me a perfect EC Assistant. I have a great knowledge of the CoE, the Legal Codex, and CoC as well because my job is to enforce those codes to the whole foundation. I also have worked with almost all departments discussing their rules and regulations to make their departments both enjoyable and ethical.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- The responsibilities of an Ethics Committee Assistant in RP are as follows, EC assistants work directly under the Ethics Committee members and take on work assigned to them by the committee. While Ethics committee members are off-site they are to take upon their responsibilities in ensuring that the Code of Ethics is being followed by the site staff as well as making sure the site is treating all human life correctly as listened in the Code of Ethics, Legal Codex, and Code of Conduct. Another EC Assistant's responsibility is to direct members of O-1 until an Ethics Member resumes their duties on site.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-
Part One "The Entrance" -
Dalton Bruno was in the Adirondacks (A large mountain/forest range in Upstate New York), and while on an expedition in the local forest he located an SCP, SCP-4441-1. The SCP was to be contained fast due to possible mental effects, this caused a large portion of the containment force to be subdued. Dalton managed to capture the SCP with a trap he constructed in the SCP's habitat which impressed MTF E-11 and this event marked the beginning of Dalton's work within the foundation. As a worker in the foundation, Dalton has seen many unethical acts that have been done upon class d's and other foundation members that needed to be dealt with, Dalton vowed justice upon those who didn't follow ethical procedures and will bring down corruption.

Part Two "Making Change" -
Dalton Bruno took upon the name "The Enforcer" as a way to symbolize the changes he has made to the Department of Internal Affairs and to show his determination for finding the criminals in the facility that have done Ethics violations. After "The Enforcer" took office as the Department Director he had many added responsibilities such as keeping his staff in line, reporting to ███ ██ ███████, the Ethics Committee, and working with all department heads to work on department policy and ensuring that the departments were educated upon those matters. The Ethics violations that GENSEC and the Department Of Research have been committing have not been going unseen and the violators have been served for their crimes, and measures have been put in place to prevent those situations from happening again. "The Enforcer" wishes to have a greater say in what happens on our great site and he plans on making that change in the Ethics Committee.

NeoAltra

Jun 12, 2022
+Massive Support
+Knows his shit
+Good at his job

Dalton works extremely hard to keep the IA department afloat, and has worked his ass off to make it better than it was. He knows the CoE extremely well and is always cooking up ideas to make IA better. I can only imagine the good he can do for the Site if he works his way up the Ethics food chain.

Pulsewalker

May 24, 2022
Louisiana

+ SUPPORT

+ Has been a constant resource of assistance within IA.
+ Constantly works to coordinate efforts within all departments.
+ Good lore.
+ Well formatted application.

I may have some slight bias here as Dalton is someone I've worked closely with since becoming an Executive Researcher, but Dalton is one of the shining beacons in IA. If there's anyone who is qualified to work within the Ethics Committee, whether Assistant or within the Committee as a whole, you're looking at that guy. His efforts to clean up IA by only hiring the best Ambassadors and doing everything in his power to encourage both himself and his Ambassadors to educate the swarm of agents under his departments are unmatched, unrivaled and definitely should not go unnoticed.

He will be of great value to the Ethics Committee, I can assure you of this.

- Exec. Researcher Osoro "Ringer" Mutekin

"Dirty" Dan

Donator
May 16, 2022
COMMENT

+ Support

+/- History - It is only a warning for something that he probably didn't have knowledge of.
+ Great Roleplay
+ Experience
+ Knowledge
+ Foundation
+ Good Lore
+ Good Application

NOTES
Amazing work in his role, very strong potential the transfer of position. I believe he could shine in this role.

Best of luck to you!

- O-1 "Dirty" Dan
- Resigned IA Ambassador

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
+++++support
+Active
+Very professional
+great Leader
+Amazing Role Model
+Great interactions
+Good App

Since this guy joined the IA department leadership and has been teaching IA hows the work is done+ remains ethical at all times, but being the ethic assistant will help the entire site, good luck, and hope u get accepted.

Signed by:
"omar" D. Chad-Chief of the Security Department
- O-1 "omar" D. Chad

Deviss

Apr 24, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Dalton's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are suited to be an Assistant. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you are available. You will be closely looked at by the committee.

-Judge

Status
Not open for further replies.