List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Current:
- MTF Nu-7 CSG
- CI-D
- Intelligence Ambassador
Previous:
- CI-Delcom

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have had no warnings kicks or bans to date.
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

I cannot say that I am the best candidate with all certainty and humility as there will always be others after me that will do a role more justice or may serve as a better fit. However I feel I am a very strong candidate for Ethics committee assistant due to my natural love for exploring ethical quandaries in day to day life, pared with my natural calm demeanor and well spoken nature I feel I have a lot to offer the ethics committee. My previous experience in higher level roles and drive for assisting team leads and departments in helping to improve departments also in my opinion could be of value to the role.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- To aide and assist the ethics committee in their day to day duties, as well as to inform others of their decisions in their stead.
- To ensure the Ethical and smooth running of the site should there be no ethics members around.
-Act as a liaison between ethics, foundation staff and anyone else wishing to speak to ethics about concerns.

- To assist and encourage the usage of ethical treatment of and towards all staff, S.C.P's, D-Class and external parties within the foundation.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Damon ██████ was born to a poorer family in a rural town in the North island of New Zealand. at the age of 20 he left the shores of New Zealand in search of fame and fortune landing himself on the shores of █████████ America. Upon arriving his fortune sadly did not favor him and despite being intelligent and hard working, business idea after business idea failed which lead him to make a deal with a prominent gang family for a loan. Being unable to pay back the steep interest he had two options: take a fall for a crime he didn't commit or face death at the hands of ruthless mobsters. Valuing his life he opted to take the fall which landed him in death row framed for a murder he knew nothing about. It was at this point he wound up inside D-Block on 01/02/20██. Working hard to stay alive he kept his head down and avoided the usual riots, working with researchers he worked hard to survive his month for the elusive promised freedom. It was during this time he saw the duality of the foundation, on the one hand all the good they sought out to achieve and the lives they tried to save. On the other the atrocities the Gensec and Research staff committed daily in the name of the greater good. When the time came and his month was up he approached a doctor about working at the facility to try make it a better place, they accepted. Moving from department to department he rose through the ranks quickly his natural skill and strong physique landed him in the MTF group Nu-7 which he stayed loyal to eventually reaching the rank of Command Sargent before his next opportunity rose. Heading to bunks one day he ran into the director of Intelligence "The Pothead" whom offered him a role of which he exceled. Working hard to improve relations with the folks on the surface his skills at document writing and ethical procedures soon got him noticed and promoted to Ambassador. Now having reformed the already great department his sights are set higher to get into the one committee that could make the changes he has fought so hard to achieve "Ethics".

Shmickle

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Damo's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are ready to be suited as an Assistant. Please Contact me on TeamSpeak for your interview, whenever you are open.

-Smiley

Status
Not open for further replies.