[USA] Damon's Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damon "Gypsy" M.

May 26, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): dam3sk1
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 160 Hours + (6 Days, 16 Hours)
In what country are you located?: New Zealand
Time zone: NZST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Intelligence Ambassador / Nu-7 CSG Damo "Gypsy" M.
Chaos name (include your rank): DELCOM "Gypsy"
Civilian name: Damo M.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86870749
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes, this is my first application for a role within the Civil Gamers Network.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No, I have not received any Kicks/Bans/Warnings.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes I have been involved at a senior level with many communities, this includes but isn't limited to serious story based roleplay groups across many games, forums and programs. but have had no experience within the Civil Gamers Network. My job also involves large amounts of professionalism and effective dispute resolution.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I have been involved with various forms of serious roleplay on various mediums spanning over 15+ years. Developing and maintaining strong characters is one of my favorite pass times.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Minimum 3-5 Hours Sunday to Thursday, 4+ Hours on Friday and Saturday as I do have a fulltime job.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- In the evenings when I can be most active is just before and after the server reset and there is often no active staff available, but a lot of people impacting the abilities of others to have impactful and fun roleplay. I would like to be able to help address this and make the server a enjoyable experience for everyone no matter the time they choose to play.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I have multiple years in dispute resolution as mentioned before in a professional setting. I am a very calm and collected person, and pride myself on respectful interactions with everyone I meet regardless of their behavior towards me. I believe that my older age and real life experience as well as times running online communities at a senor levels will allow me to be a professional and reliable asset to the U.S.A SCP-RP staff team.

Last edited:

Richard

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
+Support
Great RP
Good playtime
Great personal experience
Late night staff

Available time

Johnhermann

Apr 12, 2022
+Support
Great RP
Previous staff experience
Good playtime
Good rule knowledge
Most active at times when there is not much staff around

MateoSantoro

Apr 17, 2022
+ Support

+ Great Playtime

+ Good Interactions
+ Extensive Staff Experience
+ Can Staff Late & Early Hours

Good Luck !

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
Hello, @Damo "Gypsy" M. I will be giving you a

+SUPPORT

+Active in TS & In-game
+ Friendly from what I ave seen
+ Good Staff Experience

Good luck with your application good sir.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Damo "Gypsy" M. ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.