[USA] Daneski "Chef"s GSD Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reconissance

Oct 28, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:554144935
Discord name: Ltrashusers#8612
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 15 days (Vtime) or 2 months (if going by when I started)
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Daneski "Chef" and Colgate Smith "Evil" (CI)
Civilian name: Buckles "Colgate"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-
Yes, I use a mic only when necessary.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
CI-B Colgate Smith "Evil" [HOLDING]
- SPC MTF NU-7 Daneski "Chef" [HOLDING]
- 096 Whitelist [HOLDING]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
I received a warn for giving out guns when just starting at the server, as I was unaware of the consequences or punishments due to lacking knowledge of rules at the time. There was also another time where I got warned for having named myself something that's not "in character". Most of these were broken by me because of tomfoolery and my immaturity as I was pretty mindless back then and made a lot of stupid mistakes that I have learned from over the 15 or so days in-game (Vtime).
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-
I want to make the server a better and more enjoyable experience both for newer players and the ones coming back, as I hope to make GSD way more organized and less messy with my leadership. I'm of course going to make mistakes, but I will hope to learn from them as it would still be a pretty fresh and a new way for me to enjoy and play/view the game alongside the GSD in general under my leadership (That's if I do make mistakes).
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- I have experience in leading small groups of Gensec, I understand a good bit of rules on the server, some I may need a reminder of, but I do have good understanding of the rules that usually get broken on the server the most. Finally, the main reason why I think I will be good as a captain is because I have a good knowledge of the rules and procedures of GSD which will help me with guiding newer players or having more insight on how to deal with certain situation in D-block more efficiently.
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
  • Maintain order in D-block such as stationing GSD in different points of interest.
  • Make sure riots happen less frequently by authorizing sweeps and acting accordingly, If a mass term is needed then I will ask permission for higher ups such as the Ethics Members.
  • Host HWL license tryouts and RRT License Tryouts in order to help Junior Gensec become more well equipped and help them progress through the game, hopefully becoming better leaders and obtaining better positions in general.
  • Maintain a good status with other departments by acting with professionalism and kindness, Both on and off the job.
  • Host lectures and trainings in order to improve the Gensec's skill with a weapon and for them to understand more about the rules/procedure on Gensec so they will be less prone to making mishaps/mistakes.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Prologue

George Daneski was born in a small town of [Redacted] Washington, he was a bright kid with good intelligence at a young age often being praised by his teachers and colleagues. His parents moved around a lot due to George's father going from place to place trying to find a stable job due to his father being an immigrant and lacking the necessities required to operate at a stable job. One day, when Daneski was 12 years old his father had unfortunately passed away from a robbery incident resulting in Danski's dad getting shot in the chest. Filled with Sadness and Grief Daneski vowed to one day get his household standing and get his family from the gutter. Daneski began working at fast foods and tiny stores to get ends meat and help his mom from overworking. Daneski would often lie to apply for jobs as he was underage and would often steal rations to try to help his family. He rarely had time to visit school and by the time he become 18 he had just enough of decent grades for him to pass high school, seeing no point in continuing George decided to enlist in the army as it would provide him both income and possibilities of a better future.

Getting to the top
George was a very quick thinker and a strategist often utilizing methods that will be more effective for a mission during trainings and being the top of his class. Eventually after passing the class with an award of excellence, he was recognized by the United States Embassy. The Embassy wanted him because of his ability of strategizing and quick thinking that he displayed. The Embassy wanted to use him under an experimental group that they were creating called the "Crackers" that was full of gifted former government agents with a few being rookies just like George. The main premise of the "Crackers" was to uncover classified governmental secrets of different host countries that were suspected of betrayal to the US. After years of serving undecover George uncovered very dark and serious information leading to him getting a promotion and earning him a job in the CIA. After years of serving under the CIA, the foundation recognized his efforts and decided to recruit him.

Future
He would later on become a Captain who will lead the GSD and greatly aid the foundation with maintaining order in D-block.

bob smit

May 9, 2023
+support
very good app
maybe just me but I have never seen you on GENSEC
maybe its just my time zone

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
Hello, thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Your application has been ACCEPTED
Please get in contact with me or trap at crazy_jackmaze or trapjesus on Discord to continue.​

Status
Not open for further replies.