Discord ID
danielrls

Do you have a mic?
yes

What server are you applying for?
SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made?
yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
yes I have received warns 2 for RDM and 1 for mic spam however this was when I was new and didn't know the rules that well these three warns have expired. The pac3 Abuse warn I got because I used a fat Pac in a tryout with my mates and I asked a senior Moderator if I could use it and he said yes as long as I don't leave the training room later on a UK superadmin came on and warned me for it even I take full responsibility I should not have been wearing that Pac.
1687248708717.png

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?
I do not have any experience in being a staff member on any servers however I do have some experience in running a small Minecraft server that me and my mates would play on.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?
yes I do at the moment on the server I hold a GSD Captain whitelist, I hold CI BETA and MTF E-11 LCPL which I do take those roles serious.

How many hours can you be on everyday?
I can be on the server for up to 8+ hours a day

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?
I would like to be a mod on this server because I really do enjoy this server and it's RP experiences I also think that there are not that many AU staff members and I would like to increase the number. I also feel that the AU staff have a lot on there plate when dealing with down time so if I become a mod it would take some stress of the AU staff team. I can also sit on AOD and do homework while I take sits.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?
I can help the server in may ways because I have a lot of time on my hands and I have no problem with sitting on AOD for long periods of time and I can be on AOD when server is on its down time as that's when I play the most. I think it would be fun taking sits I will act professional on the job and will keep my cool and make sure to hear everyone side of the story before I give a warn/ban to someone as I don't want to give someone a warn/ban when I have not got the full picture.​

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
Neutral/Leaning Negative

Daniel bob, the best damn captain I have seen in-game. You are a fantastic all-round roleplayer and you uphold the rules wherever you can, however, because of your recent warn, I can't put down a positive review. I think you should have waited a little while longer because your previous warn is less than a week ago.

ZEEK

Apr 9, 2023
Positives:
- Has a lot of hours on server
- Very known captain on the server

Negatives:
- Does have a recent Pac abuse warn but not including that he hasn't have had a warn for a while

Neutral/Positive
I reckon this person will be a good add-on to the servers staff members of the SCP-RP and from my opinion will be a good learner and friend to all staff around him

the cure

Apr 19, 2023
he's a very active person on the server and would be ideal for a moderator as he is very fair with situations and kind to all that he has spoken to.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Daniel bob,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.