Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Darkstar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:430497286

Previous Rank (convert if required): Senior Mod

Who demoted you?: Cannoon

Date of demotion?: 4/23/2023

What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

What is the case against you?: I was demoted and given a 3 month black-list from staff for Mixing and breaking FearRP

Is this true?: Yes it is

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: I have been Banned for afk macro and a FailRP warn

What is your side of the story?: I was in a Main Raid while on CI and I was given a DEA disguise by beaming 8854 with a destruction beam. While I was in the facility for about 10 minutes I started to dance in Core Sector with another DEA agent. After about 2 minutes they pointed their weapon at me and asked to see my ID. I then accidentally grabbed said DEA Agent with my physics gun instead of pointing at them with my grav gun and said meta-game in-game instead of in TeamSpeak. I then pulled out my weapon and shot and killed the DEA agent.

Why should you return / what will you change?: I feel that I should return to staff because I feel that I have learned from my past mistakes and am willing to change the way I act as a member of staff. I've noticed the amount of staff that are on the server has become less and less and I feel that I will be able to help out the other staff members who may struggle with the amount of sits that pile up.

Status
Not open for further replies.