[USA] David"Gensec"Monberry's COS application

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAP

Apr 4, 2024
It was a rainy evening, the kind where the water poured down in sheets, making it nearly impossible to see the road ahead. I were driving home after a long day at work, exhausted and eager to get home. The highway was slick with rain, and the windshield wipers struggled to keep up with the downpour.

As I approached a sharp curve, the tires suddenly lost traction. The car skidded uncontrollably, veering off the road and heading straight for the guardrail. Panic set in as I gripped the steering wheel, trying to regain control, but it was too late. The car was spinning, and everything seemed to slow down in those terrifying moments.

Just when it seemed inevitable that the car would crash into the guardrail, a figure appeared almost out of nowhere. It was David "Gensec" Monberry, the legendary security Captain known for his uncanny ability to be in the right place at the right time. With a calm yet urgent demeanor, he sprang into action.

David reached my car in seconds, his hands steady as he took control of the situation. He quickly assessed the trajectory of the spinning vehicle, positioning himself just right. With a calculated move, he applied just enough pressure on the side of the car, slowing it down and guiding it away from the guardrail.

The car finally came to a stop, inches from the barrier. Shaken but unharmed, I looked at David in awe. He gave me a reassuring nod, his eyes filled with a calm confidence that put me at ease. "You're safe now," he said, his voice steady. "Just take a deep breath."

Thanks to David "Gensec" Monberry, what could have been a disastrous accident ended with nothing more than a close call.

+Support

In all seriousnes tho, this guy is a W, he's kind, friendly, follows rules, most active of all CPTs, follows IC rules too like EoC and CoC, has good aim, good goals, and a good guy that deserves this role.

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: David Monberry

Iroh

Oct 8, 2023
+Support

Cos should go to this guy and not some department hopping power-hungry individual (You know who you are)

Reactions: David Monberry

stephenpreisler

Jul 27, 2024
+ Support

I've had nothing but good business deals with this man. He's the plug for everything from Potent to Cyanide.

He's also an excellent Captain... just saying.

To: David 'Gensec' Monberry
Subject: CoS Application Decision

2SMRF4Y.png
[ Application Status: Accepted ]

Captain David 'Gensec' Monberry

Site Administration thanks you for your interest in becoming the Chief of Security. This message is to inform you that your application has been accepted.

We will be in contact regarding the next steps in this process.
Welcome to your new role.

Regards,
Site Director Marvin Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.