Insurgency: Pablo “Dredge” Castillo

Civilian name:
Pablo E.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
  • (SCP-RP USA)

Do you have a mic?:
  • Yes

What are your total levels?:
158rZ_ldHyzMizVXo135VPakLITgqY93x9MKpqP5s1aAsLgrTD0QuYZ0R4LLuAUtqnVop7Xb57PSLE3Ih8GiUIbjPEv3MEHqk4CPfOcTsTOybZEtmPYErYcXANjkqYfRk0CVW86s8bIc94u-9rbof_w

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • Medical Consultant(Holding for the past 115 days)
  • DEA Senor Agent(Holding for the past 31 days)
  • MTF Nu-7 SPC(Held)
  • CI-B(x2Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
  • No

How long have you been a Senor Agent for?:
  • Coming up on 5 weeks, 31 days

Why are you applying for Special Agent?:
  • I am applying for Special Agent because I enjoy the interactions and work that come with being in the DEA, such as combating GOI hostility, enacting negotiation terms, and gathering intelligence. I also want to go back to where it all started for me, as one of my first actually enjoyable jobs where with the Intelligence Department, and hope to get that experience back by advancing within the DEA.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
  • What makes me suitable for Special Agent is that I have had experience in leading and training agents/operatives in the past. I have also dealt with numerous info breaches as well as assisted in conducting raids against the Chaos Insurgency for the retrieval of either foundation documents, personnel, or anomalies. Furthermore, I am the current lead for the medical department's combative field, and with that, currently one of the leads for HH-11, a combat medic subdivision tasked with assisting E-11 in HCZ. I was also a former organizer for HH-3 another combat medic subdivision tasked with assisting surface operations. Finally, I have also co-led a former DEA/Intelligence subdivision known as C-Unit, which was tasked with taking down info breachers.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
  • I have written around a total of 14 documents as well as recovered a few stolen from the foundation. Of those documents I have written, two have been for research studies, four were for intelligence gathering, two were for lectures, and finally six were for medical documentation. What makes a good document is that it should always be informative, detailed, and visually organized so that it can be sufficiently understood.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
A Special Agent has numerous responsibilities that they must uphold as a junior CL4 position and they are as follows;
  • Assisting Managers in running their respective agencies within the Department of External Affairs.
  • Assisting or taking charge with the interactions of GOIs, such as negotiations or giving permits to MC&D.
  • Operating and or commanding highly covert operations.
  • Holding responsibility over DEA agents/operatives and ensuring they are doing their job correctly, as well as correcting or disciplining them if they are not.
  • Ensure the training of new DEA agents and or operatives.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Growing up Pablo was a hardworking individual, earning a college degree and building a life as one of México's best operatives within the “Policia Federal Ministerial”. He excelled in his role, earning a reputation as a skilled and incorruptible officer, being involved in numerous high-profile cases, including the capture of several drug cartel leaders and the dismantling of several smuggling rings.

Pablo would go on to create a special unit within the PFM called “Los Árbitros”, each operative handpicked from trusted officers who had shown true loyalty to the PFM cause. This unit would be tasked to weed out corruption within the Mexican government and dismantlement of cartel operations.

This unit would execute numerous covert operations throughout Mexico, they would get intelligence about a compound that was suspected of being a hub for a drug cartel. The unit would execute a raid, breaching the compound's defenses to a horrifying sight. Instead of drug traffickers and cartel members, they found themselves in the midst of a dark and twisted occultic ritual. Strange symbols adorned the walls, and the air was thick with the scent of burning incense. In the center of it all, a group of cultists chanted in an unknown language.

“Los Árbitros” moved in and engaged the cultists in battle. The cultists fought with their dark magic, it seemed to give them an unnatural advantage. After what felt like an eternity, the last cultist fell, and the compound was eerily silent once more. Pablo's unit had successfully taken down the Sarkic cult. they began to assess the situation and gather evidence, finding documentation on other occultic factions such as the Foundation, UNGOC, and Chaos Insurgency.

While on the way back to HQ a group of armed operatives clad in black stormed “Los Árbitros” convoy. Pablo and his unit were apprehended and disarmed. Their evidence was seized, and they were taken to a Foundation safe house for questioning. They questioned Pablo on how he and his unit had stumbled upon the Sarkics and what they had discovered.

During the interrogation, He agreed to cooperate with the Foundation, providing them with valuable information about the sarkic cult and their dark rituals. After some time, the Foundation offered Pablo an opportunity to join their ranks as an agent.

Pablo reflecting on all the work he had done with the foundation realized that they were not just an organization focused on containing anomalies but were also dedicated to protecting the world from the paranormal threats that lurked in the shadows. Intrigued by their mission and realizing that his skills could be put to good use, Pablo made the decision to join the Foundation.

While working with the Foundation Pablo would eventually be recruited by agent "Void" into an Intelligence Task Force called C-unit. This task force dealt with counterintelligence and stopping info leaks to the public, they're main target was a group called the Tanka Family. Pablo's name would be redacted from Foundation records to hide his Identity, and he was given the codename "Ese". "Ese" would later co-lead C-Unit alongside agent "Void" and go on numerous operations to retrieve stolen Foundation documents.

After the Intelligence Department was dissolved during the merger to create the Department of External Affairs C-Unit would eventually follow suit. “Ese” would leave his old position behind becoming a Senior Agent for the DEA.

Last edited:

SLASH from SCP

Jun 24, 2023
+Support
- Good App
- Is holding a CL4 position (Don’t know how long though

- Unsure of how long you’ve been a senior agent/medical consultant (I’d suggest adding how long you’ve been in both positions, my opinion of course)

Reactions: SaintPablo

SaintPablo

Feb 2, 2023
+Support
- Good App
- Is holding a CL4 position (Don’t know how long though

- Unsure of how long you’ve been a senior agent/medical consultant (I’d suggest adding how long you’ve been in both positions, my opinion of course)
Just fixed the application, thanks for bringing that to my attention.

movdaodkoaf

CG Gold VIP
Jun 15, 2022
Application Denied

Hello Pablo, after putting your application up to vote the senior team of External Affairs has come to the conclusion that you are not currently fit for the position of Special Agent. Feel free to reapply in 1 week.
If you have any questions regarding your denial do not hesitate to get in contact with me via email.

[Discord] - Jahlefleur

- Agency Manager "Deimos"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.