Time zone: CET
Character name(s): Dean 'Spartan' Messi
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I currently only hold IA Operative
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: I have not received any type of warning or punishment
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- I have been very active recently as an IA Operative and would like to move up the ranks of Internal Affairs. I am always very interested in leadership roles and love mentoring and training people. I already enjoy being an IA Operative, so I have spent almost all my time as an IA and believe I would enjoy being an ambassador.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- I am professional and understand the code of Ethics and Code of Conduct very well. I am always eager to learn and do my best whether it is in IA or other departments. I love reading and doing documents and with my passion for leadership and mentorship, I feel like I would be a good fit for IA Ambassador.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have currently written 6 arrest reports. A good document should be easily readable with good grammar and avoid any unnecessary information while making sure all important details are included.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: Ambassadors should make sure all personnel on-site follow the Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct, and the Legal Codex. Other responsibilities for Ambassadors would be handling disputes, overseeing documentation, training new agents/operatives, and doing investigations. An Ambassador should act as a role model for the Agents and Operatives and offer any assistance or guidance they need.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Dean started off in Sweden, Stockholm. He was a schoolboy focusing on his education, reading, and studying as much as he could to achieve the best grades. But then Dean got a setback in his educational career when he got a letter from the military to enlist. He was sent for mandatory training in the Swedish military for one year. The year Dean thought he would despise, went by fast as Dean began to gain a love for the military and wanted to stay here as long as possible. So Dean decided to abandon his educational career and decided to only focus on climbing the military ranks, specifically going for a leadership role. He wanted to mentor and lead the new recruits and hopefully have some follow in his footsteps.
After a few years passed Dean got a new opportunity. He had been an SGT for a few months now and was presented to transfer to a new facility, the SCP Site. Dean was made an officer and quickly grew interested in the Internal Affairs department after seeing their purpose and duties. Dean decided to study the Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics to prepare before becoming an agent, making sure he was ready and prepared. Dean Messi then applied for the Internal Affairs Department and passed the Operative test. Dean has since then done his best, keeping all the facility staff professional and making sure the foundations Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct, and Legal Codex is upheld.

Last edited:

Ckettering689

May 28, 2024
1720396581215.png

Application Accepted

Hello, @Dean Messi

Thank you for applying to the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador. After careful consideration, we have decided to ACCEPT your application!. Please get in touch with a Director of Internal Affairs at your earliest convenience for your orientation.

Thank you.
Strekel "Sentinel" Kosnykov, Director of Internal Affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.