Civilian name: Reinhardt White

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes I do

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-SCP-096 whitelist consultant, and CI-G

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No I have not.

Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?
- I have been active in the medical since I have been a trainee and love helping other medical personal. I would love to take on the challenge that is deputy director.

What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:
- I have always been extremely active inside of medical and love being able to help anyone with there medical questions. I have learned a lot from the medical leadership.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:
- The role of Deputy Director of Medicine is to make sure the medical team runs smoothly while the Director is busy doing other stuff. Be helpful and answer any sort of question that someone might have for you. As a Deputy you are the second highest rank in the medical team. So you will need to act professional while still being stern and being able to stop things from getting out of control inside of medical. The most important thing in my opinion is lead by example.

Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Derek White went to collage to be a doctor and held a stable job as a doctor at the local hospital. It all changed when he went through an inter dimensional door that appeared at his hospital. Once he realized that things where not as they seemed he started to document everything that he could about the movement and the different appearances of the door.When he started to talk to people about it they just labeled him crazy. When the military came into the hospital and started to ask everyone questions about the door everyone pointed to Derek. The military he later realized was the SCP foundation stormed his apartment and brought him into interrogation. Once they knew that he documented everything they offered him a job as a reascearcher at the foundation. He accepted this position and after working at the foundation for about 3 years he grew tired of the the daily research he just wanted to go back to his old life so he joined the foundations medical department where he worked his way up through the ranks from a doctor to a combat medics to a medical consultant. He is now looking for more of a challenge inside of the medical department.

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
- SUPPORT

Lackluster answers
No detail whatsoever / Short application
Understands the bare minimum of what the role entails
Waltuh

Last edited:

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+ Support

+ Mature and Active
+ Helped me and others learn much about medical
+ Good Example of how to rp and how to use medical

*note overall you are a good person my only problem is just the lack of depth in this application I HIGHLY recommend editing..

Shadjust

Aug 5, 2022
+/- Neutral +/-
+Active
+Mature
+Popular amongst medical staff

-- Very poor application
Only thing stopping me from giving you a Support is the bad application other than that you have alot of potential to be a good deputy

Yobi

Jul 5, 2022
+Support
He's active and extremely capable for the position. He has also been working extremely hard to get where he is today and I believe he can do more when he becomes DoM.

-Yobi

Boggers

Dec 2, 2022
+SUPPORT
Active
Mature
The application could use some work but I think your work within your division speaks volumes over a application

AzraelAODTR

Nov 13, 2022
- SUPPORT

Lackluster answers
No detail whatsoever / Short application
Does Deputy Director even exist?
Understands the bare minimum of what the role entails
Waltuh
Before I give my support. The fact that you don't even know that Deputy Director exists, probably means you shouldn't be +/-Supporting anything when it comes to Departmental Leads.

+Support
-He has been a very helpful Medical Consultant for a very long time.
-Despite his short application, he knows very much about what the jobs of the Medical Dpt. Director entail from personal conversations with him and has a lot of experience within the medical department.
-One of, if not the most active Medical Consultant(s) around.

A.R.A.

Sep 30, 2022
Site-56
+Major Support
+Lots of CL4 Experience
+Amazing to get along with
+Been around forever
+Contributed a lot to the Medical Department, especially HH-3

+Very Active
-As others stated, application is fairly lacking, but overall is an absolutely amazing candidate for DoM

Last edited:

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for Deputy Director of Medicine. We have reviewed your application and decided not to proceed with your application at this time as we have elected to go with another candidate.

Please feel free to reapply in two weeks.

In the name of the Ethics Committee

Dr John Canoon M.D
Chairman of the Ethics Committee​

Status
Not open for further replies.