Civilian name: kevon
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF-E11 SPC
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: none
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
- I think i would make a great fit as a captain. Im on every day my goal is to rise throughout the ranks.
I as want to help cadets and officers get the sub class like hwl or rrt. I Think i would make a great fit because I dedicated to the sever its only sever im on
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
- What makes me suitable for Security Captain is my leadership skills, My teamwork and my passion for Gensec. Gensec was the branch I started off in and its a branch i want to continue to grow in. Gensec was what got me to play more and more and understand the love people had for the server
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-The responsibilities of a Security Captain are to make sure that GENSEC are well managed and staffed. Security Captains are responsible for upholding Ethics and Conduct, and punishing insubordinate GENSEC. Security Captains are also responsible for calling out Code 2's when it is needed, and leading D-Block sweeps when they are needed to end a riot in progress. The job of Captains also include mentoring and guiding new GENSEC and others. Captains are responsible for holding Riot License training and Heavy Weapons License training's.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: he was just a kid grew wondering about the world as he grew up he joined the army was there for about a good while till these men in black suits came to offer him a job at the scp site. Now he didnt know much about this place but it peaked his entrance so said yes to the job offer when got there he started off as a cadet rising through the ranks later joing MTF E-11 this peaked his entrance more so he was baffled by all the wonders that were under the world hidden.

Trap Jesus

Apr 12, 2023
Da Trap House
1695349875426.png

Hello @shadow23 , Thank you for applying.
Your application has been DENIED.
Contact me trapjesus or speff. on Discord for any questions.​

Status
Not open for further replies.