Sergei Ivanov, Morning Star, "Ratio"

Civilian name:
Josh Boston

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF A-1 LCPL, CI-BCOM, Dpt. Director of IA, Ambassador of IA

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
May 1 - Michael "Sundowner" Rivera NLRx3 | RDM - This was either day 1 or 2 and I killed another D-Class 3x after being killed by them 3x.
May 1 - Michael "Sundowner" Rivera Naming Convention - My username was AuUser.
May 28 - Lukas 'Lock' Zuul FailRp - I was assisting a D-Class as IA during a "TreasonRP" Situation.
Jun 1 - "The Warden" FailRP - I honestly do not remember this one.
Jun 2 - "Bloodhound" Base Camping - I killed a dude as CI when he left the facility.
Jul 8 - "Dr. TC" Michael Davis Metagaming - I told an Intel Agent to fuck off thru the bulkhead of CI Base without having knowledge that he was Intel.
Jul 20 - Lars RDM - I killed Lars after he killed a CI-Delcom, and he gave me a warning for it.
Jul 23 - Gian 'Carlo' Naming Convention - CI-Delcom Morning Star "Демоны"
Aug 17 - jack "Zeus" RDM[A] & RDM - For killing a guy in a sit.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
I believe that my experience and knowledge as a previous Dpt. Director and Ambassador will be a great asset for the DIA where I want to see it succeed as a Department. Make DIA great again.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I have a through understanding of the CoE, CoC, and the Legal Codex as well as the DIA Handbook. As well as having over 100hrs as Dpt. Director I feel as if I know the role fairly well.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written, about twelve Documents, What makes a good document is being easy to read and understand within the first couple paragraphs. Getting to the point allows other readers to quickly gauge what the document is about and the conclusion prior to reading the totality of the details. As well as having an efficient title, that sums it all up.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
The responsibilities of an Ambassador are as follows. To ensure all Agents / Operators are following the DIA Handbook, properly documenting incidents, As well as ensuring Agents / Operators are upholding the CoE, CoC, and the Legal Codex.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Sergei Ivanov was born in Krasnodar, Russia circa '99. Growing up poor, drove him to a life of crime where he came into possession of an old washer machine. Looking to sell it for profit, he found that it had some user instructions left by a man named "Lefty" which stated "`Tax frauding? Got cash illegally? Drug dealing? Kidnapping? Stealing? Robbery? I can't help you here, but this machine will Put the money in it, fill up with water, drop the card number in and launch! P.S. This thing is capricious, so don't forget to examine a couple of lists. With love, Lefty." Over the next few years he used the washer machine in order to build his wealth, in the year 2006 the machine was confiscated by "The Foundation" calling it SCP-1005. Upon learning about the possibility of multiple other anomalous objects He decided to join "The Foundation" in order to learn more about them. Over the last six years, He has made his way through the ranks on the Russian Branch, in 2022 he was transferred to Site-56. Upon seeing how things were ran on site he was determined to become a member of the Department of Internal Affairs in order to serve and protect "The Foundation" from itself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mickle

Aug 6, 2022
1666091409016.png
Denied
While myself (& and few others) have seen you around as ratio, and we haven't seen you around on Internal Affairs, while you have experience as IA we haven't seen you on IA as of late

Status
Not open for further replies.