Civilian name: Loco Louis
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
Medical Consultant [Holding]
-CI-G [Holding]
-Overseer Assistant [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: yes, all have expired though.
-Screenshot 2024-05-06 185900.png
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

I think that I am suitable for Ethics assistant because I have a lot of experience from my previous Overseer Assistant role, so, this job demonstrates my ability to be Professional and serious when needed and further demonstrates my ability to form good documents. This is also followed by my Medical consultant role. I feel as if I have fair communication skills when it comes to certain situations. I am a very active and helpful person in the foundation and will always be on to help others in need of assistance.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
Ethics assistants are responsible for;
-Handling Department reviews
-Authorizing AA When needed in a code 5
-Handing out work permits to D class
-Writing out work orders for The ethics committee
-Authorizing KOS past airlock when needed
-Being a good representative for the ethics committee

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Loco Louis, Codename "Diseased" Was Born in Australia where he grew up Being inspired by many Doctors, he would watch so many movies about doctors. So, One day when he was of age he decided to Set his Long term Career as a Doctor by Studying and Learning. A short time skip later, with a lot of practice and confidence, Loco was Successfully Made a Doctor. As Loco was walking around talking to his co-workers Someone brought in some people that were extremely hurt, So Loco quickly brought them into the operation room and tore their shirts revealing deep claw marks in their chest, Everyone in the room looked frightened and confused as to what happened to them. Once he Treated them, he saw a strange mysterious man looking at him while walking over, He said to Loco "Nice work there kiddo, you got some real talent, You want to come and work for me?" As Loco was about to deny the request, but he thought to himself "This Could be a good opportunity for me to show people my skills and how much I love being a part of the medical team". So without hesitation Loco Accepted the Offer, Packed his things and left with the Strange man To a small Town in Canada. After making himself well known across the site, becoming an overseer assistant, and a medical consultant, Loco was then confronted by an ethics Member and was taken to a room for an interview.

Loco: "Hey how are you guys?"

Ethics Member: "We are doing good, We have noticed your movements in the foundation and we are impressed."

Loco: "Okay, Did you guys want me to do something?"

Ethics Member: "One of our Assistants have unfortunately "Resigned" and we were wondering if you could take up the role?"
Loco: "I would love to."

Ethics Member: "Awesome, Lets get started..."

Raixin

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 17, 2024
+Support
-Diseased is a great consultant and an awesome individual that definitely knows his stuff, he would suit ECA well.

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Diseased's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant, please get in contact with me or any Ethics Committee Member for your orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.