Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Aug 7, 2023
Canada, ey?
Original Steam login name (your account first ever name):
Hayden/Douglas Noma

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
Been playing since June 2023. 6d 6h in the past month.
1707201463379.png

In what country are you located?:
Canada

Time zone:
MST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
MTF E-11 LT Douglas Noma [GRD-6]

Chaos name (include your rank):
CI-B Doug Noma

Civilian name:
Douglas Nomama

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:152637942

Discord ID (name#0000):
douglasnoma

Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
First application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
Never had any.
1707201564014.png

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I used to run my own network on a different game which allowed me to experience everything from the development and programming side to player interactions and creation of a community. I was also staff for a short time on a DarkRP server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Before SCP-RP, I played community-led roleplay scenarios on different RP types across several different servers.

How many hours can you be on every day?:
I am on the server for a minimum of three hours every two days for MTF CO+ requirements. Around 8 hours on weekdays and 10-12 hours on the weekend.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
This server hooked me when I first started playing last year, and it's been the only game I usually play when school isn't busy. I have been pushing myself recently to join bigger parts of the server. In December, I joined E-11 and have been having an absolutely amazing experience interacting with a new group of people. Now I want to further that drive to interact more by helping support this amazing community and assist fellow players through staff.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have a very friendly and helpful personality that can bring an even more positive feel to this server. Since I am active during the weekdays in the afternoons and evenings, this helps ensure any time areas where staff aren't always active I can be online and ready to help. While on the server for 8 months, I have experienced many departments and different scenarios that will be able to help me make the correct decision while on staff. With all of this, I feel I can be an amazing part of this community staff team and further the joy I find in this server to everyone.

Thank you for reading my application.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Application Accepted

Hi @Douglas,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.