[USA]Dr. Bateman for Exec. Researcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbateman

May 1, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:185985242
Discord name: guitarman#6611
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Exactly around 2 days and 4 hours of total playtime.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Dr. "Psycho" Bateman
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
None.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes once for metagaming.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I love to play the research role. In every single SCP server I have played I always play the researcher. It's honestly fascinating to test on different SCPs. Now that I have enough experience, I would like to help Jr. and regular researchers do their tests as well.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
My qualities to be a exec. researcher are mainly that #1 I'm pretty mature, #2 I follow the rules when needed, and #3 I have extensive knowledge and experience with testing and doing research.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I have currently written 4 excellent graded documents. To make a document "excellent" it needs to be a perfect example of research. It has to have a clear format with understandable and simple research. It must have no grammar / spelling mistakes and must be at least 3 or 4 pages long.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
They are to maintain calmness and be a good role model for other researchers beneath them. They are also accept and allow cross testing to happen, as long as ethics is fine with it.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Dr. Bateman, is 32 year old male from New York City. He studied for 4 years at John Hopkins University and then earned his master and doctorate degree at Columbia. After college, Bateman got a job as a pathologist in Washington D.C.. He study hundreds, maybe even thousands of different diseases and even founded multiple strands of different viruses. One day he found a strain like no other. Something that could replicate its self faster than the speed of light. He reported to his higher ups, where they made the word spread. Once the SCP foundation heard of this, they instantly swooped in and took over. They offered Dr. Bateman a job as a Jr. Researcher at site-65 and from there he worked his way up all the way to Sr. Researcher. While in the foundation, he discovered multiple SCPs including but not limited to, SCP-5397 aka the Liquid contingent and SCP-5706 aka the HSV-2. Dr. Bateman is eager and ready to learn more.

Last edited:

MegatronIMJ

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
+Support
+Every interaction was a good one
+Makes very good Documents
+Good at testing

-not as long App as would like
-Playtime

Reactions: drbateman

Ithresh

Apr 23, 2022
logo.png

From the office of Research
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Executive Researcher. This position is an assistant leader for the Department of Research. After observing your efforts in the research department, we have determined you are not suited for this new responsibility.

Please re-apply in a week.​

Status
Not open for further replies.