What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Holding:
- CI-C DELCOM
-SCP-096
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-4 Warnings for FailRP, First was for Returning to the spot of where I was killed, was my first week and I accidently read past the NLR rule, 2nd warning for was releasing SCPs as 912 during a breach (i was not breached), again was my first week and didn't realize i was in the wrong, 3rd warning was selling weapons to d-class as a gun dealer, again my mistake didn't fully read the rules and didn't realize only CGITV and Rangers can enter foundation, and my last warning which resulted in a 24hr ban, was teaming with CI as 912 when breached. Again I misread the rule for 912 as I thought it was ok since 912 has to follow orders under normal conditions, and I was told (wrongly) that 912 does not have to follow orders when breached, which of course is wrong. Besides having a few warnings, i have learned from my mistakes and have read and studied the rules thoroughly. These warnings all happened within the first two weeks of playing while I was still fresh and was learning. Since, then have had no issues at all and I ensure I always play by the rules.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

- I am looking to start my lvl 4 clearance in the foundation and Security Captain would be a good start. Seeing as I am DELCOM for CI, I will be able to oversee the D-block and Command lower GENSEC members.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

- I have already climbed the rank to DELCOM in CI and proven to be a leader. I have spent considerant amount of time as GENSEC sergeant and IA agent so I will not tolerate unethical actions in D-block. Many D-Class get upset when they unethically treated and this can lead to riots. I will put a stop this to hopefully bring D-block to peaceful level. I am calm and collected person and Do not let emotions cloud my judgement and I work good under pressure.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-Security Captain should be taking a leadership role for GENSEC within the D-Block, and LCZ as a whole. Enforcing Facility Codes and making sure D-Class are not being unethically treated. Ensuring total site security and ensuring safety of all personnel.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Dr. Mike has been working in the security department for sometime. Many of said he is a very empathic but firm with D-class. He tries to treat them with upmost respect, however expects the same in return. Numerous times he has to reprimand Cadets for ill-treatment of D-class. From mindless beatings with their stun sticks or shooting D-class for no apparent reason. Working as a Liaison for Internal Affairs, he is constantly ensuring the D-class needs are being met. Ensuring they are being treated well, are well fed, and reporting any issues to IA. However, during Incident 42560D- The D-block was starting to get out of hand. Numerous cadets were treating D-class personnel with disrespect and fights were breaking out between GENSEC and D-class. Tensions are started to rise and Dr.Mike was able to slow the tensions but the heat was still rising. During the night watch, while not on duty. A Cadet shot D-5245 in the back while they were walking into the airlock. After a brief altercation between the remaining D-class in airlock and GENSEC in ended. However that wasn't the end. The D-Class started to arm themselves, they scavenged any kind of weapon that could find and began their riot. The officers on duty walked out on catwalk to see what was going on and immediately were shot by D-class. Dr.Mike jumped out of bed when he heard the gunshots and rushed to D-block. He pushed past the RRT ready to run inside D-block. He looked through the window seeing the D-class beat on the airlock door. He knew it was going to blood bath. He quickly ran up to the balcony with his weapon holstered, and yelled down for the D-Class to calm down. They didn't seem to motivated to stop. He continued to ask for their demands to meet a peaceful resolve. They asked for the Cadet to be arrested immediately and to receive better food and cots. Dr.Mike ensured this would happend and soon the D-class personnel started to calm down. He walked off the catwalk and arrested the Cadet in question and the D-class applauded. They threw down their arms and went back to their bunks. Dr.Mike was commended for stopping the mass riot. A riot that surely would have been a blood bath

Robin Trinket

Oct 13, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief Robin Trinket and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

I regret to inform you after your application has been Denied. As we do not feel that you are not currently ready for the position, you may re-apply in two weeks. We want to see you on the job more.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Robin Trinket and Dpt. Chief "Nexus One"

Status
Not open for further replies.