Civilian name:
W. 'Moff' Tarkin

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Ambassador [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
1x RDM Warning - Made a mistake when first playing GSD and cross-fired, resulting in a D-class to be headshot standing near the bins at the kitchen area

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
There are lots of great members for Overseer Assistant, I believe being an Ambassador as a main gives me a direct insight to the "Situations" that the site deals with on a daily running, which shows how much Internal Affairs is needed, however, I have seen the side of Internal Affairs doing the incorrect procedures that usually gets reported and dealt with later which is fantastic. I'd like to be able to help Internal Affairs and the Site more by having a position that aligns to the common goal of a perfect Site, all running smoothly and minimal "Situations". I'd like to show my willingness to go up and above the required to back the site on its protection and upkeep, I'd be showing my undevoted loyalty to the Overseer Council, following all orders required of me.
I do hope my time with Internal Affairs can help show my knowledge of the requirements needed to hold this position as I can ensure I will not let down the council with their orders.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Directly upholding the orders of the Overseer Council, ensuring their orders are carried out entirely. You are the linking structure of the Council and the Foundations members/Departments. The work of the Overseers can be used with the help of Alpha-1 or vice versa if they require an assistant for their requirements.
Alongside upholding the Overseers Council requests, you will need to retain and uphold the responsibilities of a CL4, all of which can be summarised by the following;

> Keeping up with comms if anyone requires an assistant
> Signing off on work permits for D-Class
> Signing off on Research/Medical Documents
> Liaising with Internal Affairs and their running
> Passive Investigations to uphold the Code of Conduct
> Making the communication calls for Advanced Armoury when required
> Making sure someone with a CL4 card is posted near AA/Bulkheads
> Making the communication calls for KOS past Airlock
> Ensuring that CL1 to CL3/4 are supported with their duties
> Joining in on Researchers and observing, watching that IA are on the ball too

Overall, the job entails making sure the Site is all holding up the Code of Conduct, Legal Codex and Protocols, including all Security departments.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Ambassador J. Dredd, as known by the site, was just another member who got fixated on the promises of a better tomorrow whilst looking down at his dirt and blood covered combat gloves in a country far away from his own. Ears ringing loudly whilst still being muffled, the explosive echoes forcing his chest and head to move at each ringing note. The small bunker made of sandstone and wood, shaking and letting in small glimpses of light and dirt whilst being the middle of the night, but you the sounds made it feel like it was a city alive of activity. The smell of gunpowder and "metal" overwhelming the brain, causing the panic to become clear and not look at the floor. The memories flashing like the area around his direct views, pulsing with each boom. The memory of a man in a suit, not an average man, this was clear after the talk but at the time, it felt like an insurance salesman, but this made no sense where we were. The immediate reaction to ask for his military ID or pass was clear when he flashed a badge, it looked strange but powerful, like the first time a police officer does it when you are young and afraid. The man never said his name, however, he didn't need to for me to remember him at this moment before death. The man asked if I wanted to protect more people and do better for humanity than be in a camouflage uniform, I was complexed as this, how could you achieve a higher goal than the military? It's the thought that kept me awake for many nights until the morning of boarding the plane, headed to where we do our work to prevent the evils, looking back, this wasn't evil we should have worried about, they weren't the evil that goes bump in the night, not even close...

It was many years before J. Dredd had to remember that time where death was upon himself, the whole unit was over-ran and pinned down for hours, all but a handful making it back, slightly more alive than dead but that's not where to story ended.

J. Dredd made it to the place where the man in the suit spoke about, it was remote, fortified, a fortress of size he had never seen constructed. The man chuckled and said, that's only the levels above the ground for show. Steel doors that would fit a small building blared alarms and armed mercs stood at attention, the loud crackles of steel gears moving the gates, making it almost unbearable to keep your eyes opened. A smile on his face, suit clean with some snow still on the shoulders, we walked in. The look of a military facility and hardware was shocking to be non-military, but it was all in-front to be seen, tanks of different countries, ammunition of every kind, just stacked all over, like a war was waiting.

The site was scary at first, being a Security Cadet and seeing the faces of convicted murderers, crimes that feel too harsh to even bring back to memory, those guys were all there, for a shot of redemption to enter back into the world like nothing happened. This felt like evil, again, I was wrong. Dredd had a personal distaste for the sheer promise to those "D-Class" but he remembered the words from the man in the suit, "they'll always chase the bread, not what is chasing them" - these words were confusing at first, as anyone would be with hearing them, but soon they would make sense and show the true Evil hiding away.
Time flew as did the promotions, soon an Officer of the D-Block, routine riots, routine spitting and non-compliance, not just from the D-Class. J. Dredd knew people were always watching D-Block but he was very unaware of who and why, but he knew. A Cadet would step out of line and take his hate for the D-Class too far, that Cadet wouldn't be back, well, not in a Security uniform, but on the other side of those cells. Someone was making the calls.

Bright white lights and the smell of disinfected surfaces, a headache to follow and the pressure on his chest that he couldn't remove from breathing, the sharpness of breathing brought forward the panic. Looking around in a panic and seeing more. Monitors, IV lines, cables to his chest and a curtain. More panic.
A nurse, someone he has briefly seen before in the lunch lines showed her face, alongside a doctor who was unknown. The generic question asked, pain, remembering the "incident", all the confusing questions that didn't make sense, no answers to be provided. This felt like it was just yesterday, but it's been even more time since it happened. The man in the suit, he was back again, making time feel like it hadn't passed. The man instructed another to walk into the room and explain what happened, and what will happen. The pain in the chest felt like it stopped, and everything was hyper focused, in walks another man, dressed in a suit but not as fancy, still sharp looking but more, "welcoming" would be the feeling, in comparison to the other man suited up. The introductions were quick, and the point was made, he was from Internal Affairs and knew more than I ever imagined, this included footage of nearly every angle in D-Block, he even showed me the live footage, it was harrowing. As you can assume, this was my introduction to joining Internal Affairs, it aligned with how I felt and the footage of a Cadet shooting at a D-Class without reasoning and my large body being thrown infront to protect, well it showed Internal Affairs I was serious about the Codes within the Site.

J. 'Lawman' Dredd was now an Ambassador of Internal Affairs and the goals remained, faces came and gone, the same purposes and goals remained. It felt like yesterday again, but it was years on, and you can guess who walked into the Internal Affairs office looking for 'Lawman' - a nickname from the footage and the acts as an Agent. The man in the suit back, looking older, wearing more gold, he looked well. The Internal Affairs office was empty, the man pulled out a tablet and all the cameras went down, this was nerve racking, was something bad going to happen? Was this the end? We heard the stories, but they were stories, right?
The conversation was short, but the point was made, this man was always watching, all these years, and now 'Lawman' knew who he was and where he was in the whole picture, the man in the suit, he was O5, and Overseer Council Member, asking for 'Lawman' to step and join his side, prove his loyalty to the Overseers and the Site.

This is J. 'Lawman' Dredd's final chapter to the Site

stephenpreisler

Jul 27, 2024
+ Major Support

I've known since the beginning that you would be suited for something significantly more than just being an Ambassador. It turns out that I was right.

You have quite possibly been one of the best Ambassadors I have seen in my time playing this server, you have shown exceptional leadership skills in Internal Affairs.

You deserve this position.

• Love
Reactions: Lonsy
Jun 8, 2024
+Support, in all my time on civil networks i dont genuinely think ive met a person as unique and calm as J. Dreadd. Hes a man dedicated to the server in a way I couldnt possibly fathom. With over 4,500 hours on Gmod its not easy to say he knows what hes doing in RP servers. His photography skills and propaganda skills is beyond amazing having created the IA propaganda picture Ive set as my wallpaper because of its epicness.

truly I cannot say how much he deserves this role.

Weebe San

Aug 10, 2024
+Support
He's a very by the book person that does things right without bias
I went to him for help a handful of times and he was able to guide me in the right direction
Overall would make a good point of contact for 05 related matters