Civilian name: Bill Ballpark

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Holding: Exec Researcher, NU7 PVT, and SCP 096
-Held: CIA

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2x ERP 1x Toxicity (Told someone they had aids) 3x RDM 1x Fail RP (some dumb shit I didn't know about) 1x Micspam (Blasted music as 682 during breach).
- Also have one false ban I need to get removed off my record

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- Having honed my expertise as a CL4 researcher during my time at this facility, I have gained substantial experience in document writing and intricate CL4 knowledge. I am eager to use my skills and knowledge in the role of an Overseer's Assistant, where I am confident that my contributions would prove invaluable. I am enthusiastic about the opportunity to bring my expertise to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the foundation, benefiting all parties involved.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- Ensure the Code of Conduct is being enforced
- Department reviews
- Representing the overseer counsel and reporting any issues to them
- Authorizing AA and Sweeps in the event of breaches and DBlock riots
- Completing work orders for 05
- Ordring A1 while 05 is off site

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

- Duma Lukashenko is a highly skilled Executive Researcher at the SCP Foundation, renowned for their expertise in handling anomalous entities. Born into an anomalous legacy, Lukashenko's exceptional skills and curiosity led them into the world of complicated studies. Over the years, their remarkable contributions to containment efforts have earned them respect and admiration among peers. Recently, Lukashenko has expressed a strong interest in administrative roles within the Foundation, particularly the position of Overseer Assistant. Their ambition and leadership qualities have not gone unnoticed, prompting the Foundation to provide specialized training and mentoring to prepare them for this elevated role. In essence, Lukashenko's story showcases a promising transition from a dedicated researcher to a potential Overseer Assistant, highlighting their commitment to the Foundation's mission and their aspirations for broader impact and influence.

LEONMORRIS46

Jun 17, 2023
+SUPPORT
+Always professional.
+Gets the work done.
Duma is a great person overall, Fun to be around.

Exec Researcher Leon Beck

Mar 4, 2023
A message from the office of: O5-2 "████████"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1690857270785.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings, Duma.

In regards to your application for OVERSEER ASSISTANT, after Council Vote; your application has been Unfortunately Denied.

Please contact O5-2 at his email address for any questions you may have. (thorn#6299)

You may re-apply in two weeks time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.