Discord name: Im Luke4#6282
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Roughly a Month
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Earnhardt Zimmel, “Interactive”
Civilian name: Baboucarr Bojang
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: E-11 CPL, Nu-7 CPL, ECA, CI-A, IA Ambassador, A-1 MAJ, A-1 CPT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? And why?: I believe I have a few out of date warns and a current warning for FailRP (taking cyanide to avoid interro)
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
-
I am applying for Intel Ambassador since I have enjoyed both Agent and Operative roles and would like to expand my experience. It would also be great for me to be able to offer assistance to other members of the foundation as well. In addition to helping fellow foundation members be more effective, I also believe I can help the entire department by bringing as much value as possible to the department.
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
-
As I have shown so far, I am very dedicated to performing surface operations and am quite capable. I wish to use my current and future experiences to assist my fellow Intel members in being more effective with their duties and developing their skills.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-
Throughout my time on the server, I have written several quality documents (roughly 16). To me, a "good" document relies on the writer's ability to properly use grammar and convey their message without being overly wordy while not leaving out any essential details.
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
-
The responsibilities of the Intel Ambassadors are to assist the Director in the running of the Department. They also include giving Assignments and briefing Agents on what they are expected to do. Ambassadors train new members of the Department so that they can serve the foundation in upholding the DOI Handbook. All of this must be done in a Professional and Courteous Manner.
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in
-
Earnhardt Zimmel was born to German immigrants just below Cincinnati in Kentucky. As a young boy, Earnhardt had a strong sense of justice and wanted to become a civil servant who protected members of their community. Earnhardt took a job as a security officer for Stratford Cattle Production after graduating college. This turned out to be a front for the SCP foundation. As a security officer within the foundation, Earnhardt learned about the different departments of the site, namely, the Intelligence Department.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: eyeander

"Resolve"

Dec 10, 2022
+Support Best god damn player on this server. Seriously though pretty good guy, made for a leader position

Kai "Void" James

Jan 8, 2023
+Big Support
I’ve seen around the foundations on multiple occasions . Homie is Fye for RP also a pretty cool fellow

tgibby99

Oct 24, 2022
+Support
.Great experiences
.Cool Guy
.Great RP
Hate to see u go man, but best of luck
-"Pitch"

Chan

Jul 16, 2022
Accepted

thank you for taking the time to make an application, due to your recent activity and overall interest and wanting to see the department in a better place. we have come to the conclusion that you are fit for the position.

Contact an admin+ in game to receive your whitelist.
and contact me over Teamspeak or discord Waltah#0797 so i can get you sorted with everything that you will need​

1669288564941.png

Status
Not open for further replies.