[USA] ECA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackslotty

Feb 10, 2023
steam id: STEAM_0:0:627565114

Discord name: jackslotty#6332

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Nearly 700 hours.

In what country are you located?: Australia

Time zone: AEST

Character name(s): badger

Civilian name: jak sloty

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF nu-7 CPT, CI-B

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
I have been warned once for job abuse. I gave myself a gun as D-Class by switching off of chef. This was in the first few weeks of my time on the server.
[10:16]

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

Communication, attention to detail and the ability to handle large workloads efficiently. With strong communication skills, I am able to ensure proper logging of reports, excellent paperwork and the ability to offer a coherent and concise explanation of situations to whoever requires it at the time. When it comes to attention to detail, it is a foundation of the other skills mentioned here, each thing building off of the amount of information I am able to obtain and retain during situations and the smallest details that could be required not being mixed out of the report.

I am well versed in working with large teams, small task forces and alone on all level of activity that would be expected of me. With my CL4 experience through Nu-7, I am also well-informed on what would be expected from me if I were given the opportunity to serve the Site as an ECA.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

authorizing AA use during breaching, authorizing a sweep if no captains or anyone higher is on-site to do so. also helping anyone who asked for ethics for an opinion and or concerns. checking all departments to see if they're following the CoC and the CoE. id assisting in the creation of documents for the ethics committee.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

in a small town in the outback of Australia, there lived a man named Badger. he was known throughout his town for his unwavering commitment to doing what was right, even when it wasn't easy. badger was very ethical, always putting the needs of others before his own.

Growing up, badger witnessed firsthand the suffering that could occur when people acted selfishly. he had seen people lie, cheat, and steal, causing harm to innocent individuals along the way. Determined to make a difference, badger dedicated his life to fighting against this kind of behaviour.

As he grew older, badger became a respected figure in his community. People came to him for advice and guidance, knowing that he would always give them an honest answer. badger refused to compromise on his principles, even when it meant standing up to those in power.

Despite the challenges he faced, badger never wavered in his commitment to doing what was right. His ethical character served as an inspiration to all who knew him.

Randalls

Oct 26, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Chairman Randal Murphy

==========================================================================================================
Трибунал.png

==========================================================================================================

Greetings, Marin.

In regards to your application for
ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, after Committee Vote; your application has been accepted.

Please contact the Chairman at his email address for questions. (asomeJFK#7561)

You man contact RAISA (staff) for your credentials. For further information check your email for your new handbook. (ECA discord channel)

Status
Not open for further replies.