Time zone:WST
Character name(s):Blind AL
Civilian name:idk
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Do you have a mic?:no
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:never had one
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:3 bans 1 for rdm one for farming and one for minir glitching 2 warns for rdm 2 for rda and fail rp naming con or com
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?I would Like to apply for Exec For I am at lev 16 in reasearch and I want to be more in reaserch
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:I Am at lev 16 and done a lot of tests
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?None
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:To Reasearch on the biger scp like world ending scps.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:The Gate Gardin and all the would ending ones like 001s.

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
To: Blind AL
Subject:
Application Verdict

IEjYBcH.png

| Application Denied |

Greetings Blind AL,

This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has been unfortunately denied. We thank you for taking the time to apply for this position; after much deliberation, the team has decided to deny your application.

If you would like to discuss manners further, you may email (Discord message) either myself (Bees#4431/bumblebees_) or Dpt. Director Kylie Ringer (Don't forget Hawaii#8207/dontforgethawaii).

You may reapply in 2 weeks from this date.

Kind Regards,
"Lunaro," Director of Research​

Status
Not open for further replies.