[USA] Edward's Ethic's Committe Assistant App.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Combine Freeman

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jul 26, 2022

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:245725058

Discord name:
Athens#9451

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
4 months approx.

In what country are you located?:
USA

Time zone:
EST

Character name(s):
Edward "Nutty" Willson
Nick "Nickolas" Anne

Civilian name:
Ignacio

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

MTF A-1 PVT [Held]
MTF Nu-7 LCPL [Held]
CI Gamma [Held]
MTF B-1 CPL [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, although all of them are expired and were a very long time ago.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I have a really good grasp on the Code of Ethics as well as a very good grasp on the Code of Conduct, and try to pride myself on following these every day.

I have some knowledge on the inner workings of a CL4 job.

I have a good grasp on how to write documents as well.

I am trusted within a facility to a degree and understand my job.

I have leadership skills that I can utilize for being an ethics assistant.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- To enforce the Code of Ethics/Code of Conduct
- To carry out orders given by the Ethics Committee
- Informing the Ethics Committee of any notable ethical violations that need to be viewed.
- To grade research documents as well as to help others with documents.
- To report any thing to the Ethics Committee that is either big or small.
- To help oversee tests on D-Class to make sure they are ethical.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Edward Willson, was a virtually unknown member of the world, having little data to support that he exists other than a few photos and interactions he had with people. Many close relatives said that he was very quiet and not very interactive with many around him. Due to this, he was selected by the foundation not only due to his almost unknown nature but due to him being a very good scientist, making numerous anomalous equipment aiding humanity, even with these advances he was somehow still unknown to the rest of society. He was given the job as a junior researcher, to assist in research and sometimes to help in larger experiments. Although, he mysteriously started to climb the ranks of research, ending up as a senior researcher before finally attaining the position of an Ethics Committee Assistant. Not much is known on how he got such a ranking but what is known is that before being promoted he was seen as one of the best senior's inside of the research department.

Last edited:

Combine Freeman

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jul 26, 2022
Neutral.
Removed from A-1.
Sometimes immature.
Now good stuff
He can be kind.
Understanding of rules
Response

1. I was removed from A-1 due to some complications which I have sincerely apologized for, I myself have grown past this incident.

2. I used to be pretty immature in the past and that is somewhat true but I am trying to get past that rep. and trying to be a more mature and serious person. I am also trying to actively roleplay and renew my reputation on the server and I hope that my shortcomings in the past don’t hinder me because of immature side off jokes that were non serious and I hope to prove to others that I can be more than “Immature”. Yes I do make jokes now and again but I try my hardest now to have some sort of seriousness and positive rep. on the server and I hope by getting this position I can show that I can be truly serious in a CL4 position, I want to at least be given another chance on this as well, to any people that I have offended/annoyed in the past I am sorry for that, although I am trying my hardest to get back up in the server.

Last edited:

Jewel

Jun 13, 2022
EC_Logo_III.png

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Ethics Assistant. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. This is due to the way you represent yourself around the facility. Please work on professionalism, kindness, and over all dealings with ethics and ethical issues.

You can re-apply after 2 weeks from this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.