Yes, I have a mic
What server are you applying for?:
I am applying for SCP: RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-
- -

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
-
I have received two warnings one for base camping and one for fail rp. Both are inactive warnings.
I can't explain why I got the fail rp warning because it was a long time ago and I do not remember anything about it.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-
I have had experience as a Gamemaster and a Moderator for a Star Wars RP community for about 6th months before it was shut down.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-
I have had previous experience with serious roleplay both on this server and different servers.
How many hours can you be on every day?:
-
I can be on for 3-5 hours every day. I can stay longer if needed.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-
The reason I wish to become a moderator for CN is that I have been on the server for a very large amount of time and I find it very fun to play.
If I become a moderator I can make it more fun to play for everyone. I also know that the server needs admins and moderators to keep it up and running so that minges don't take over.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I can take sits when other staff members are offline or busy. I have learned by being in positions of clearance 4 how to interact and handle people during stressful situations. I try to be fair and not quick to anger and I believe by being in Cl4 positions I have learned how to lead and work in a team which I believe is a crucial role in being a good staff member and I have previous experience in being a member of staff that some other applicants might not have.
I'm a quick learner also so I can learn new things fast. I also like playing late at night or early in the morning and that is when most staff aren't on so I believe that would be a huge help to the staff team and the server.

Clover

Sep 11, 2022
+Support

Very nice person, I’ve never had a bad interaction with him, Good activity, Overall I’d say he’d make a great staff member

Glory to the hammer, Good luck on your application

-Tommy „Schizo“ Coolatta

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
Application Accepted

Hi Eiza,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.