Not open for further replies.

Eloh Muc

May 14, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
-psn_orangejoud98

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
1689007865611.png
- 2d 22h
tSiQSqDjCfL_54pzaNLbA3nEVtZZtOnbIULKzrhZ4doq-gf3EHM7wsJ7SaiPQJKYgEm0rBPUC-xEPOyGoRy4GsmQxJF5DUPa_9uJe8cbNQNcx1GFa5yPn6NwqmHPDnVDNZAgsAHCGSCSzVuQlrmp3fE

- About 9d total

In what country are you located?:
-United States

Time zone: PST
-(UTC-08:00)

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
-Nickolas Muc

Chaos name (include your rank):
-Mark ‘Muc’ Hamsa CI-B

Civilian name:
-Joseph Muc

Steam ID:
-STEAM_0:1:48484299

Discord ID (name#0000):
-Eloh Muc#3603

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
-SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-No, I had a previous staff application be denied due to my playtime at the moment being low.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have received 1 warning, this was for killing a D-Class in the research line as a D-Class with a knife. Since then I understood the premise of serious roleplay and have been careful with my steps and consult staff before performing questionable actions as such.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-I used to be a Senior mod for an old Dark-RP server and was on the staff team for 9 months.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-I have little to no experience with serious roleplay server., However, arguably I do have experience with serious players in Dark-RP, and others who would minge in the old server I used to moderate for.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I can be on 3-4 hours a day during the summer, however, as a college student this can turn into 2-3 hours.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-Playing on the SCP-RP server is a new experience for me other than dark rp. Seeing this and experiencing it firsthand, naturally, the next step is to try and contribute firsthand to the health of the server directly. I have experience in highly populated servers in dark rp as a senior mod before I resigned due to personal reasons

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I am a person who follows the rules to the last syllable. Although others have put me over the edge with rule-breaking, I do not attempt to handle issues myself with even more rules being violated, but instead, take the route of staff. Restraint and patients are a couple of the qualities I have, and believe these attributes will be a good addition to the staff team as sits sometimes may need a prolonged duration due to clip sharing and analysis. I am more than willing to help other players with questions they may have in game about rules to make sure they can have an enjoyable experience inside the facility itself, or by taking staff sits. Overall, my goal on the staff team would be to enhance user experience and make sits a lesson for users to learn from.

Last edited:

Wxnter (Taiga)

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Feb 27, 2023
The Valley
+support
good responses
alright playtime

Not many interactions

After looking over you application i am more then comfortable to leave a +support
your answers are good and you play time is alright.

How ever i do suggest becoming more known in the comunity.
kind regards and best of luck-
Wxnter

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
Application Denied

Hi Eloh Muc,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

After reviewing your playtime on the server, it appears you need more activity before joining the staff team. I would encourage you to continue making yourself part of the community before reapplying.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.